QoL Request: 60fps for PC

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by SigmaAtom, Jun 14, 2018.

1. SigmaAtom Committed Player

hehe :)

it's a reference to 80s TV show 'one man and his dog'.. I was around 10yo when I first said that phrase.. I don't rem who Geoff is, or if he was real. 'One man and his dog' was a sheepdog trial competition show.. man the 80s had some boring TV!..but at least I could watch it alone on my Gran's spare TV in her bedroom, and no be the families 'TV remote' for a change :)
  2. codyxrhstou Well-Known Player

Some PS4 VS PC rivalry action,I like it.
    • Like x 1
  3. Proxystar #Perception

There's no true rivalry when the item in question is using hardware from three generations ago and calling it current gen ;)
    • Like x 2
  4. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

At least we don’t need to have a forum Q and A just to see what’s happening on the screen :p ...actually, the amount of people I’ve seen get killed by Doomsday launching into the sky in the raid, maybe we do :D You wouldn’t think it were possible to miss three enormous red crosses on the floor, but apparently you’d be wrong :D
    • Like x 1
  5. Proxystar #Perception

Those red crosses make me shake inside, but somehow I always manage to escape.
    • Like x 1
  6. Shark Dental Devoted Player

Most people apparently think the crosses are to tell you where to stand to be safe, lol.

Superman must be rolling over in his tomb...
    • Like x 2
  7. Black Prime OG Devoted Player

Lol. I'm partially blind. It works fine for me.
    • Like x 1
  8. Kuno Loyal Player

Vsync on with PC is a nightmare because it goes out of control. PS4 settings and graphic textures are superior. We still waiting for a fix that its supposed to come soon... but no other news aside that Mepps saying this was high on the priority list.
  9. LadyLightning Issue Tracker Volunteer

I never found any setting to fix the screen tearing on an AMD graphic card.
    Maybe try to fix that devs?
    • Like x 1