QOL improvement on PS4: longer logs

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by FEARtheSPUR, Aug 20, 2014.

1. FEARtheSPUR Well-Known Player

This would be a huge quality of life improvement. Why can we not get longer chat and combat logs? I can understand why it was limited on PS3 but this limit shouldnt apply to PS4.

PS4 should get the same limit as PC. This would make the combat and loot logs usable on PS4.
    • Like x 3
  2. SethZoulMonEl 10000 Post Club

Ah, I was misled by the title; that wasn't what I thought this was going to be about. I agree, longer logs on the PC is a definite advantage. :-}
  3. Sir Arcanium New Player

Longer logs for league stuff too would be nice. I mean donations, bank transactions and the like really push the updates off the list.
  4. LordStrongsword New Player

Sadly, the PS4 is on the same server as the PS3, so we are stuck with the limitations of the PS3. It's just like PC having 500 base items while we get 200 because the PS3 can't handle it.
    • Like x 1
  5. Greenman_x Steadfast Player

Chat, frankly I dont care about, but trying to test anything with a combat log that disappears after about 3 powers (especially in a DOT heavy powerset) is overly difficult.

Apparently there was a memory issue with it, but man its just frustratingly short now, especially because we can't edit it to only show certain powers, weapon attacks, etc.
  6. Raijin1999 Loyal Player

Defo' agree. And please, devs, let us remove the loot text (orange) from our log experience. Space is already limited and loot is just being duplicated as there's a green text filter for loot already.
  7. FEARtheSPUR Well-Known Player

Yes makes the combat logs useless on PS
    • Like x 1
  8. Solutha New Player

I would love to see this but blame the PS3 again. It was shortened cause it created lag in game. Hopefully in 2 years we will see the day that PC and PS4 merges servers and the PS3 is dropped to is own servers.