QoL Generator Mods Update

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by HL4LYFE, May 26, 2019.

1. HL4LYFE Well-Known Player

Sorry if this has been posted before but can we please get rid of the mod slot on the gear itself? Can we just have the slots moved to the gear slots? It is so tedious to go back to my base just to rebuy a certain generator mod because I got a piece of gear thats 2 cr higher an i'll be replacing it again soon probably. Especially as a Mental player who uses improved stealth, that mod is so vital that replacing mid content is a bad decision.

Kepp us going to our base to buy our whatever you call it, The last tier of the mods orbital ect. just add a new slot to the "gear" slot not the gear itself.
    • Like x 2
  2. TheOracle Active Player

I agree with this.

[IMG]
  3. AerovengerReturns Level 30

This was so annoying when I speed levelled after being away for four years - I kept a huge supply of the mod caches in my inventory lol
    • Like x 1
  4. coldchilln88 Loyal Player

I assume you mean tactical mods. To which i will say this. You can now stack tac mods. Just go to your dispensary and grab a bunch of all the tac mod slots and leave them in your inventory so if youre so inclined to switch gear you can swap the tac mod on the fly. I have hundreds of tac mods in my inventory for this.
    • Like x 6
  5. tukuan Devoted Player

I was just thinking this,

My first row plus one, are all 15+ stacks of gear tactical mods.
    • Like x 3