QoL - 2nd Free Armory

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Raven Nocturnal, Jun 25, 2022.

1. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

I think you can have 16 actually....go buy 12 more please;). Then they can tell you how to use those too.
    • Like x 1
  2. Proxystar #Perception

You can come up with all the ideas you want, doesn't mean they're good ;) and yes.

This idea has spawned entirely from people wanting to run excessive amounts of characters while restricting their own self created increased in expenditure.

If you don't want to spend money on your alts, that's cool. Make them DPS only, whatever, just know their limits and do everyone else a favor, don't queue as both roles when you know full well you can't do it, you're wasting everyone elses time.

But don't expect a free hand out on an armory, just play less characters or pony up the cash ;)
    • Like x 1
  3. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Gee....if only I had asked for a free one (I actually retorted the OP's request for one as it WON'T happen)....or not suggested a way for DI to still make money ($25-30 is actually MORE than your single $5 armory costs) while also assisting the players to make their toons better. Spot on calls there.

BTW...I have at least 2 armories and can run role on any toon that I run at endgame. And in omni I know where the 'switch role' button is...even if I don't queue in for role OR have an armory. This was not my concern...it was someone else's.

Not sure why you feel the need to respond to me about an idea someone else brought up (free armories) when that was not what I had suggested. Slow day there?
  4. Raven Nocturnal Loyal Player

I feel inclined to repeat and put emphasis on the last part.
  5. Proxystar #Perception

Nah mate, the days exactly the same as always, 60 seconds in every minute, 60 minutes in every hour, 24 hours, that sorta thing ;)
    • Like x 1
  6. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Wallachia about to be like....
    [IMG]
    • Like x 3
  7. Wallachia Devoted Player

I'm a typical internet user. Even if Proxy proves me wrong I will still disagree.
  8. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Back then we had to walk 10 miles uphill in the snow..... :D

.....Then we had to switch our gear manually from our inventory..... but we would not switch our SPs.
    So you would keep your SP spec for Troll for example. but would switch your role and gear to DPS.

And we had to switch manually not just from Troll to DPS..... but from PvE to PvP too.:eek:

It was Dark Times indeed. ;)
    • Like x 2
  9. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Again...as I replied earlier. I made up the other thing. No one ever went back from a raid to respec, or switch to a different toon of the same role class, if spec'd into DPS. That would be just craaaaazy.
  10. Korlick Loyal Player

This souns like a good idea to me. Doubt it will ever happen,but is a good idea.

Actually, 1 dollar is 129 pesos, not 5. But the real number that is available to public is 1 dollar =239 pesos (as of today)
  11. Wallachia Devoted Player

Oh. Google converter glitched on me then.
  12. Proxystar #Perception

haha, I'm not American either so I'm often also paying more than the advertised USD price. Unfortunately developers can't control economies that have gone to **** because of poor internal domestic politics.

With that being said I think the fair answer is this - have a main that you've invested your money in, run alts but keep them to one role you prefer and when you queue just queue role, don't pretend to be something you're not, don't waste other peoples time and be glad massive amounts of the game are now free to play :)

Perhaps a better idea also isn't to ask for a free armory, but perhaps to suggest they could put armories on the Dr Fate Vendor, if they're worth about $5 they could either be 1 or 2 destiny tokens, then at least you could get them through daily login rewards ;) - that's probably a better idea than just demanding it for free :)

As for whether I'm a girl, yes I am a "GIRL" (guy in real life)
    • Like x 1
  13. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Dang.... maybe I should move to Argentina??

Here 1.4Kg of Minute Rice is $7.99

Uncle Ben $5.79 for 904g..... although it is on sale right now at $9.49. ;)
  14. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

1 dollar??? instead of $5??

Why am I still here?? Moving to Argentina tomorrow. ;)
  15. Proxystar #Perception

Oh really, I can buy 5Kg of rice for $8 :eek:
    • Like x 1
  16. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

People are crazy....

heck so crazy to change our gear we used to walk 10 miles uphill in the snow..... barefeet. Me swear. ;) ;)
  17. Wallachia Devoted Player

That...is actually a pretty good idea and I could get behind that.
    • Like x 1
  18. Proxystar #Perception

I shall help promote the idea when there is opportunity then :)
    • Like x 2
  19. Eve YouTuber

Proud to be crazy fanatic with your example. Good thing armories don't cost me that much and I have plenty.
    • Like x 3
  20. Wallachia Devoted Player

I am very glad you managed to catch that I was complimenting you.
    • Like x 1