PvP

Discussion in 'Battle of the Legends (PvP)' started by IMonElDcuo, Mar 27, 2019.

1. IMonElDcuo New Player

Will you guys ever do pvp again max it to 102 so when new episodes come out the episodes won’t be dead in a week it’ll give people something else to do.
    • Like x 1
  2. Requake Dedicated Player

I can't even put the effort in to get to 101, leave alone another gear set.

And don't get me wrong, I used to be maxed at 100, with several weapons, but don't think it's necessary :D
    • Like x 1
  3. Black Prime OG Devoted Player

Theres not much that is necessary in this game. There are some who do enjoy pvp still, myself included. Do I like the state it's currently in? Hell no! I adapt to whatever the current meta is, same as pve, and try and find enjoyment.
  4. Black Prime OG Devoted Player

+1 from me.

I'm down for new gear, new feats, everything. It will bring back completionists for the feats, and a few hack fkr the gear. Will it save pvp, no.
  5. DCUO SmackThem Well-Known Player

I’m never stepping a foot in arena again until PVP is fixed. It’s boring spamming my controller for 10 straight minutes over and over and over again. I got the back piece from the 101 set and that’s that. I love pvp a lot, shoot most of my time on the game used to be spent in pvp phase, but I can’t do it. I’m not against adding 102 gear, but I don’t think it’s necessary anymore because PVP is not enjoyable for I’m sure 99% of the people who do it.
  6. Peyn New Player

I would like to see double valor weekends to help those people get the 101 gear and a very minor fix on some powers that are just not block able/interruptible or anything (ATOMIC!). Even the 5 tap rifle is not block able. Yes I know pvp is broken and DCUO probably wont touch it ever again just like legends, but many people still love pvp and legends, yet the only new things being thrown out are time capsules or 100 different aura/materials/accessories! Not much to ask that class mechanics be fixed in pvp so they can be properly countered and not just a 2 combo spam that is unblock able or uninterruptible!