[PVP-Tournament] 2vs2 EU

Discussion in 'Battle of the Legends (PvP)' started by spack2k, Feb 27, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NighthurtEUPC New Player

Finding annoying? He was searching for years for the new glitches and i am pretty sure he keep doing it.
    He accting as a disrespectfull person most of the time, calling all PS players monkeys for no reason.
    How should i have even expected him to play fair and being at least not that dirty vs us even once lol, he never played clear before. Cheak out the video of finalle from 4th minute and tell me why Nero's lunge didnt work on his blockbreak lol.
    So he can **** off with his "fair" gameplay and his other minds of being hollyman.

Told you already alot of time, that for me it works the following way: pressing shift, movemnt, shift, movement really fast - thats what making bug roles too. Thats how it works for me at least and for mou at least. So yea, thats how can u press it by accident when u trying to do halph rolls. Even when i did it vs you. Did it help me to survive? No, it didnt, was killed a few seconds later. So its not a game changer.

I didnt disrespect anyone, i played a pvping as it is nowadays. I used the advantages of my powerset, the same way as ice players using their shields and finishers, i am not considering it as something not legit, since ice power with its 50% dmg buff and finisher is pretty much strong too. Other players were doing and would do the same things vs you and us. Not my bad Nero didnt ban HL otherwise i would pick my ice or gadget. We met Hl players vs us too. It was hard, but yes we managed to win vs spaming too. You know about how a simple lunges making u untouchable for dmg of most of the powers, so thats what u could do in order to escape from spaming.

You can cheak out at Nero's utube channel that we made 4 fights with him. I wasnt even sure that i am gonna be participating at the tourney i logged in and straight was invited by him.

The line about money was kinda joke and it was ment that yes, we went on a tryhards there and expected you to do the same, since you were teamed with rog, who glitching **** outa every possialble stuff and gonna be doing it in futer too, showing his real "gameplay".
    • Like x 2
  2. Roguester Well-Known Player

Me and leo made a thread on counters and spams,,the remedy for pvp``,the devs dont care about balance or anything close,they only care to see 90% of the players happy,and 90% of the players dont know how to counter,only to spam.
    The last update set the tone to the new pvp in dcuo,counters do 1 k dmg and powers do 4 to 5k.
    And sadly Leo left the game until a better pvp update comes,i dont think it will happen,it is why we are planning on moving to the game ,,For Honor``,a pvp based game.
  3. JohnnyTheTroll New Player

Still doesn't change the fact that you used it against me even tho I played as fair as I could.

PS: No one in the right mind would compare Ice with HL ^^

Edit: The double rolls with shift can be BB'd anytime in the roll, but not lunged, and last time I checked, I BB'd nonstop and you got away with every roll, so basically you're not fooling anyone with that acting. If you wish to go on with this argument and sound even more delusional, be my guest :D
    • Like x 1
  4. NighthurtEUPC New Player

Sure, lets continie :)

Still doesnt change a fact, that it didnt help. Just look at the amount of kills/death at the end of the video.

So, mind to explain how rog's blockbreak window magically dissapeared on the 4th minute of video? or is it a secret? cous its not the 1st time when i see thats happening at the game and it dont seems to be fair blockbreak ;)

Edit: As far as i remember, its possiable to do this since summer, so you should cheak it again, may be u doing it wrong.
    And accourding too that logic if i would bug roll non stop and u would do ur blockbreaks non stop, i would counter u with my lunges or dont u wanna say that ur blockbreaks were with out windows or is it something that i dont know yet. :D
  5. spack2k Steadfast Player

[IMG]

PS: can some1 close this thread already , it has been said everything.
    • Like x 1
  6. Darklord Kitty Well-Known Player

I think it was a fair fight. You guys lost at your own game, Jonny. Top tier PVP that you guys play is all about abusing FOTM powers, bugs and exploits. What's done is done, I'd say, don't wash your dirty laundry in front of the entire forum community.

One thing to note is that Greenhurt and Nero have always been the same powers, also, Greenhurt playing PVE with the same worthless power as well and no just PVP. As long as I can remember, all his characters have been the same power whether it FOTM or not. I doubt you can say the same for yourself or for Rogue.
    • Like x 1
  7. Euxion New Player

that bullsh*t happens to me alot when you try to blockbreak sometimes game having some issues with calculating the counter i guess ''not sure'' and your blockbreak doesnt counter your opponent but somehow you manage to get immunity for that , what im trying to say its nothing to do with canceling counter windows
  8. Roguester Well-Known Player

Ofc it has nothing to do with canceling counter window,it is impossible to cancel the block brake window,literally impossible,dont really know what hes on about.
  9. Roguester Well-Known Player

What cant u say the same thing about me and johnny?,we were both ice and 1 h and green went on hes HL intentionally to spam and roll cancel,what are u talking about? Green just said if not for HL he would come as gadgets,he dosnt need to respec he has ALTS!
    What are u people trying to say here? Still trying to bring back old memories to cover theyr abuse?
    And really u are actually defending a HL spamming roll canceler,and a player that played the game since forever and still dosnt know how to beat a healer or a fire tank!!!
    The only way Nero knows how to play is spam ice shields and tap with 2 h,the times he tried to combo he got countered,it is why he kept running away at the end.
    What are u trying to say here? We already know who the better players are,even in the video u hear green say it for himself,that they played bad.
    I find this whole thing very funny,abusing and pointing it at me for doing it in the past as a scapegoat,hilarious.
  10. NighthurtEUPC New Player

As you sow, so you reap. :rolleyes:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.