[PVP-Tournament] 2vs2 EU

Discussion in 'Battle of the Legends (PvP)' started by spack2k, Feb 27, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. spack2k Steadfast Player

since i wasnt at home i was following the tournament on twitch and the node play was quite entertaining :)

about using pot well that wasnt against the rules (was refering to fighting only in dps role) but using glitches is a shame...

it was first tournament hosted by KingNero and we can just learn from it to make sure this wont happen again.
  2. Roguester Well-Known Player

Ofc its not fun,and it was my own fault for not going full R..ard,but its ok i made johnny see it with hes own eyes,skill and all hes hard work stomped with a couple of glitches,It is why i played by the op,and i keep telling my ,,fair play`` league mates,
    ,,If u don`t do it,Someone else will``.
    And even if u blame me for going for the op,i always reported every single bug/glitch i ever knew about,not my fault they didnt fix them.
  3. Roguester Well-Known Player

Ask Dragonett how to beat a healer or fire tank,she seems to understand better then u ever did.
  4. SSeid Committed Player

I don't blame anyone, I just want to make sure you understand how it feels to lose to a glitch. The very thing everyone feels when they play against you. Losing or winning is irrelevant, when you simply become annoyed. Because there is nothing more annoying that losing to a moppet that cancels all his counter windows.

Them not fixing something does not mean you or anyone should abuse the hell out it.
    • Like x 2
  5. Roguester Well-Known Player

I have never canceled any of my vulnerabilities ever!!!!
    It is the only thing that destroys this game completely,and ofc HL and Celest.
    • Like x 1
  6. NighthurtEUPC New Player

Hey rogue.
    Nighthurt/Greenhurt/Coldhurt is here.

Since i read alot of bs here, let me make some things clear:

1) You complained way too much about bug rolling, but if fact i did during the match only once vs john and the beggining by the accident and still was killed by him, rest rolls were counterable.
    In fact, we won no cous of me, but cous of Nero who was surviving rly long 2vs1 with a barrels and immunities from ur finishers and was letting me capture nods rly for a long time. It wasnt our bad that u went 2vs1 instead of trying to capture.

2) Poting? It was said that fight should be done in a dps role( not support) so in fact, i fought vs u as dps. There wasnt anything said about not poting after the fight. Blame Nero for not adding it to the rules, not me.
    P.s. + u would do the same. * a week ago during 2v2 batcave* oROGUEo: "Nighthurt, you should make pots at 7 secs b4 entering" xD

3) about Hardlight spaming: well, i may be sorry to use it vs john, but i am not regreting to playing like this vs u. U probably suprised and thinking! "Wtf, this attitude what did i do? o_O" Let speak about it at point 4.

4) I know u already about 2 years since i am playing and what i always see from you is going the most outpowered powers and weapons, glitches that other people didnt know about and GOING FULL PLAY TO WIN. So did u rly expect me to not doing the SAME vs u. SSeid said abosolutly right, its doesnt feel good when people playing like that vs u. "U probably asking again, what did i do? :eek:o_O:( "

5) Here is the list what where u doing during all this time that i palyed vs u:
    -Going Hardlight/Rage/Celestial when it was FOTM just to spam oneshooting combos. (YES ROG, WHOS FEELING WERE HURTED BY SPAMING, WAS SPAMING TOO )
    -Abusing gadgets when its AM was bugged, so just throwing 1.2.3 emp that couldnt be counterable. #FUNtoPlayVS
    -Freaking abusing hell out of ice AM. When it just came out and nobody know how to do this, rog already was ice and was spaming artic gauss to block break people with it. #FUNtoPlayVS
    -Going sorc healer, when pet was bugged and couldnt be killed. #FUNtoPlayVS
    -Going pet powers like earth and bugging ur pet b4 the duels/arenas with a pve gear in order to make ur pet hit rly harder and just oneshoot people, during oneshooting pvp era. #FUNtoPlayVS
    -Going fire tank and saying that "i need to counter alot to win "xD #FUNtoPlayVS
    -ofc going the most broken weapons in order to increase winning chances.
    -Using double rolls, bug rolls (the once, that u were blaming me for) And NO! dont even rufuse it. When i played 2vs2 like a year ago vs you and oYOPo, u guys were abusing hell out of it. So even if people using it now vs u, think twice "wasnt i doing the same". #FUNtoPlayVS
    -well, not gonna mention the other little tricks with save lunges, insta block break from the block, trinket canceling of ur vulnerabilities(when it was possiable), preataping at arenas and so on. Most players doing the same stuff, so its okey ;)
    -Playing legends only as op chars like Catwooman and Shazam and then being proud about winning. #FUNtoPlayVS-Standing in watchtower and just testing new small glitches instead of acutually playing :D

So yea, i am not mad at you for doing all this stuff, cous its just a game. BUT, do u deserve to be considered as a fair player?
    NO WAY!

6) You always crying about pvp not being balanced. But lets think what a palyers like u doing for it to be balanced. Switching powers all the time during particular FOTM after updates... Does it rly helps? OH YEA! Keep feeding the devs with your money, so sure they wont bringing unbalanced stuff ;) How many times u switched ur powers for PLAY TO WIN? OH, u dont even remember! Its okey, there gonna be more updates with unbalanced stuff so support PVPING with switching powers every week, show the developers that they doing right things!
    So yea, the players like you are the reason why there not gonna be a balance ever at this game.

7) And one more thing. If u lost a batcave 1000-0 to me, It doesnt mean u should say the things like: " I wish you gonna see how your mother gonna die". Its just ridiculous how u taking this game so serious :D:D:D

So yea, i mentioned my points. GL with your futer power swtiching and finding the new ways of unfair playing, that gonna be tourned vs you again someday. ;)
    • Like x 3
  7. spack2k Steadfast Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  8. GravZlatan Active Player

Wtf? :D This back and forth is hilarious, considering that everyone in this thread talking about this topic has exploited something at some point. xD
  9. Fies Committed Player

Link plz (Vids)
  10. Beast Nero Active Player

okey first of all, FOTM means flavor of the month

second... are you calling Rogue a lier :)?

rogue is a saint he never lies :) ;)
  11. Beast Nero Active Player

sorry i was lazy, ill do it right now :)... well i have been working 12 hours :)
  12. Fies Committed Player

Np :) just post the link then. Thx
  13. Beast Nero Active Player

• Like x 1
  14. Roguester Well-Known Player

U can write as many novels about me as u want,fact remains i went there as ice and i played with not a single glitch,and u didnt,this just goes to show i was always right,if u dont abuse,someone else will,and they will use it against u,as u did.
    And as for any glitch in this game that i found,i reported it,every single one,in fact the gadgets emp bug: i gave the loadout to every single person that asked,in 2 days everyone was doing it,and in 5 days it was fixed.
    Same for every bug,not my fault they didnt fix them,my fault for listening to johnny and going for a clean game,in dcuo right now there is only cheese,counters do little to 1 k dmg,and power spam is the only one that is doing dmg in this update.
    But none the less,u know ur not even close to me or johnny in terms of gameplay,u and many more,,spammers`` that think they are good in pvp because they know how to hl combo and roll cancel,but its ok,have ur spams,we will take the gameplay.
    U said it urself,we did bad in that match,and no u didnt win because nero outlasted or because we didnt focus on the nodes,u won simply cause u didnt get countered in over half the fight,and even so u pushed the dmg without exposing urself to any counter,and canceling the only one u were.
    Dont worry things will change again,in time counters will mean something again and spam will be laughable as before,then u will see ur place again in terms of gameplay.
    • Like x 1
  15. JohnnyTheTroll New Player

I find it annoying that you managed to bring up 1-2 year old memories of ROGUE abusing and glitching just so you can hide the fact that you glitched in that tournament, we both know Rogue doesn't do that kind of stuff anymore, he was ice DPSing and showing real skill and effort in his playstyle, what were you doing? Roll cancelling and spamming combos, including going in Controller role to give yourself PoT, which you should be disqualified for since it's the benefit of a role other than DPS in a tournament that had the rule "DPS only".

Also you claim to roll cancel by "mistake", of course... In order to roll cancel, you have to press ESC or ENTER, one does not simply press those buttons by "mistake" lol.

Now you mentioned Rogue using glitches in the past, what about me? I considered you as a friend and respected you as a player and this is what you give me in return, you disrespected me and the other players who were in the tournament for some in-game cash.

If you look at your post, you admitted to using it against ME, I never abused certain powers or glitches for my own gain, so why did you do it?

After the tournament was over, I confronted you about it, you said "Sorry guys I needed the money", that line proves that you did everything you could to win. Congratulations, you got your money, but you lost my respect.

Let's not forget that you only played 3 matches and you're already in the finals while Rogue and I had to do 5, how is that fair? Having Nero on your team, you can do whatever you want, since it's his tournament and you're his league-mate, right? :rolleyes:

Keep telling yourself what you wanna hear, and act like the victim, but we all know what really happened ;)
    • Like x 1
  16. E Clip Dedicated Player

Interesting tournament and a very close match in the finals, gratz to the Coldhurt and Nero. Perhaps better defined rules and a referee for the next one would eliminate some of the complaints. Its kind of pointless to argue now imo, no offense to John or Rogue, both exceptionally great pvp-ers.

Just curious if John switched to Ice because Celest was banned or he's been Ice for some time now?
    • Like x 1
  17. JohnnyTheTroll New Player

Nice to see you again, missed seeing you in game :(

Actually I was ice for almost 2 months :D
  18. E Clip Dedicated Player

Oh hey man, whats up, miss ya too buddy!

Why switch man, I think Celest suited you more, you were unbeatable! :D
  19. Roguester Well-Known Player

That was the point,we went for something normal and based on gameplay.
    Problem is we were too dependent on counters and counters do 1 k dmg now.
    Its all about the spam this update,counters are literally insignificant.
  20. E Clip Dedicated Player

I havent played DCUO in over half a year so I dont know the changes. My point was that a tournament like this is a pretty good idea and I really enjoyed watching the matches, props to Nero for the idea and for the videos. All of you guys who participated in the finals are very good players, having played with all of you I hold you all in very high esteem as both players and persons, I just wish instead of arguing like this, you'd sit down and discuss the rules and expand on them in a bit more depth so that everyone is comfortable playing according to those rules. DCUO isnt perfect and if anyone knows all the ins and outs and all the cheeses its you guys. I also think the developers should have a watchful eye on these tournaments and take input from you guys to ensure better tournaments.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.