[PVP-Tournament] 2vs2 EU

Discussion in 'Battle of the Legends (PvP)' started by spack2k, Feb 27, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. spack2k Steadfast Player

Most Important facts:

* Date: March 5, 2016
    * Role: only Damage Role
    * Reward: 1st Team 50 million or 4K SC/DBC
    2nd Team 10 million
    * Sign in: http://challonge.com/beast12

King Nero (EU,Hero) from league Last Laugh is host, for more informations pm him or just visit:

http://challonge.com/beast12

To all participants: GoodLuck and HaveFun !
    • Like x 1
  2. Clutchmeister Loyal Player

Arena 2v2?

DPS role only?

Lol no thanks
  3. spack2k Steadfast Player

its arkham 4vs4 for more strategy and yes no support roles because healers/tanks are broken in 2vs2 atm.
  4. KodyDerp Dedicated Player

So we can stand on nodes?
    • Like x 1
  5. spack2k Steadfast Player

i guess so
  6. Beast Nero Active Player

it does say: its not a deathmatch... which means you can stand on nodes to win...

anyway i dont get it where is the celestial nerf? if it wont be nerfed properly i will ban the power from tournament... also why the hell you buff some weapons again? ppl cryed for like a year that they are getting killed in few second and devs bring it back again... and there were no update notes or hotfix telling this to us

shield 5 tap hold... hold doing around 14k crits, dual wield 6 tap hold same... i will allow this weapons on tournament because long combo, but really not fair for other weapons.... after a year of crying about shield they bring it back... eh **** it, abuse the 5 tap hold and then finisher if you want.
    • Like x 1
  7. Beast Nero Active Player

buff the damm weapon mastery combos at least... 4 tap hold with two handed (ice bash/ice armor on) taps doing 2k crits, hold doing 3k... like what the hell, why even go for the hold when you can just tap with no risk. think devs think pls.

if you do ajust damege on weapons, take a day and do it right. i wish that weapons would at least have the same damege per second... should not be to hard to see how much weapon doing with hold or taps and then ajust it the right way, the fair way.

if i do 4 holds with two handed i risk more then the guy who doing 5 tap hold with shield and yet the favor is with shield atm, im sure that this damege was not intended.
  8. Beast Nero Active Player

9. Grand Shaw Loyal Player

10. Roguester Well-Known Player

Ofc u did,Greenhurt spaming HL+Roll cancel and pot(roles were forbidden),just cheese,and he potted 4 times,he was screenshot all 4 times.
    Really skilled gameplay in that tournament XD
  11. LightOfQuantum Committed Player

I approve the damage only role in these tournaments.
    Only noobs use support roles in 2v2.
  12. ParsEUPS Active Player

Wow your still complaining about it? #JustSayGG

Great tournament though guys, although i'd have preferred a deathmatch, the nodes definitely made it interesting. Been a while since i've actually tried to nodeplay before today :D
  13. Beast Nero Active Player

rolling was alowed, i even say it on trade chat and pvp chat quite few times, and him poting was not cool ye, but it would change anything... (he pot after killing someone... he didnt pot right before enemy came at him...)

the things you use rogue is nothing compare to most players... abusing every possible ****, if fire is op you would go fire tank, best weapon at that time and call yourself best... all the time some ****... first time you play on normal and you cry about greenhurt abusing some ****... eh
  14. Roguester Well-Known Player

Eh nice tournament,donno why i joined,should of went full ****** and go HL before,but johnny said lets have a good match,my fault for not going most op power and cancel the only counter i expose myself to.
  15. Euxion New Player

well nero dont take me wrong im not trying to back up my league mates or something like that but what i have heard that green hurt cancelled his rolls and thats just terribly wrong man
    you know that wasnt a random match up that **** actually happend in tournement which you organized
  16. Clutchmeister Loyal Player

If that's the actual cancelling glitch (instantly cancelling the block which cancels the roll) that is a glitch. If they were using that, then that is abusing a bug/glitch and they should get DQd from the tournament.
    • Like x 1
  17. Roguester Well-Known Player

Clutch,all he did was Spam hl combos and whenever he blocked he canceled it instantly with roll cancel then back to HL spam,after he got a kill he used pot,roles were forbidden and he used pot 4 times.
    Im not bothered by him being HL,we expected high dmg from him,but also going full cheese and not even doing a combo or block brake,only tap hl combo then a block cancel,it wasnt enough the HL advantage.
    Then again its matches like this that remind me what dcuo came to,from mind games,counters,pattern reading,to this.
    • Like x 1
  18. Roguester Well-Known Player

Looking foreword for your next tournament Nero,were ur team mate is allowed to use role and glitches.
    And giving yourself the prize,prestigious tournament XD.
  19. Beast Nero Active Player

giving myself the prize :)... i still payed up half of the winning reward to greenhurt... and you or john didnt want 5 mill each (you can still claim it later btw... ill just store it for you if you dont want it atm)... only prize for me is that i beat you :) (btw i also beat greenhurt 1v1 after the tournament :))... good that you lost, bring your ego down abit... talking like you won the tournament before it started... you better go back to top OP power ATM and maybe shield or dual wield...

i did say every **** is alowed... EVENT THOE i dont ******* abuse ****... i did not ban any weapon, and i did not ban hard light because i didnt meet any hard light who would win 1v1 against me+it was to late to ban something... not gonna ban some **** last 2 days... (and this star labs greenhurt only won once 1v1 and lost twice 1v1 and when we fought together i actually did more damege then greenhurt every time because did bb spamm. (night might got the kill but thats because he did damege before in 1v1 fight and lost))

all fights that i recorded will be posted on youtube later today, got to go work abit first.

and rogue YOU saying allowed to use role and role glitches is the most ****** up thing you said now, even worse then saying "as fire tank i need to counter to win else i loose"
  20. SSeid Committed Player

So he played exactly the same way you play all the time.. yes lets all cry for the glitch abuser that lost to a glitch abuser.

...isn't it fun when you lose to glitches!
    • Like x 4
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.