PVP SUGGESTIONS

Discussion in 'Battle of the Legends (PvP)' started by KneelBeforeZod, Apr 30, 2018.

1. KneelBeforeZod New Player

Things that may make PVP more playable.

1. Bonus Valor
    Bonus Valor would bring players back maybe have them on weekends or during the bonus marks going on for PVE have bonus valor for PVP.

2.Open World PVP Valor
    This would make PVP open world a bit more interesting. When you kill someone in the Open World PVP when you kill a opposing Faction you get 20 valor. Helping is 10 Valor. I mean I know it sounds a bit stupid but hey people will comeback for that.

3. Dailes
    Like for example when you login you would do your pve dailies have pvp dailies like killing players 20 kills would be 400 valor therefore increasing the gear price.

4. Extra Valor for Members
    This is kind of a need if we are paying yearly monthly or tri monthly there needs to be a boost for valor but that would make it Pay to win.

5. More Legends
    *Cyborg
    *StarFIre
    *Jonah Hex
    *Booster Gold
    *Aquaman
    *Stompa
    *Darkseid
    *Scarecrow
    *Captain Cold
    *Ra's aL Ghul
    *Lobo
    *Vandal Savage
    *Professor Zoom
    *Grundy
    *Penguin
    *Lashina
    The list is quite good for legends.

I think it would be a start. PVP needs a lot of work to done but those suggestions could help PVP but won't fix the powers issues. I see players saying that power is OP this power is OP. Oh that is broken. It's silly. Make people say to themselves I am going back to PVP.

• Like x 1
  2. Black Eneas Active Player

I like only problem with open world is people will just afk and let someone kill them for valor
  3. Black Eneas Active Player

Now if there was some kind of rank system with world to collect valor and if you die ypu lose rank this could work
  4. KneelBeforeZod New Player

The rank system would work. But How will it work I'm curious.
  5. BestPlayerAfrica Well-Known Player

for them to implement some sort of elo system in pvp, well they would actually need to care bout pvp in the first place ... and that aint the case amigo