PvP Revamp?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by xJenovax, Jul 31, 2017.

1. xJenovax Well-Known Player

What is this?!?!

2. Arwen Skywalker Loyal Player

a blatant hack.
  3. xJenovax Well-Known Player

Is that a hack? I heard there was speed hacks and stuff but there's stuff like this out there too?
  4. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

I don't know but Casper the not so friendly ghost beat the **** out of you
    • Like x 1
  5. xJenovax Well-Known Player

He'd of beat the hell out of any1 I tried AoE abilities I didn't know what else to do.
  6. djcrossfade Committed Player

Lol this happen to me to
  7. xJenovax Well-Known Player

In all my years of PvP I've NEVER seen my opponent just sitting there swatting at flys while I'm able to jus pound them into the ground. Not once.
    "Swat at the air all you want."
  8. ChillCat Loyal Player

Invisibility bug. It happens sometimes.
  9. McShotzz Well-Known Player

I play a bit of 2v2s and almost 1 in 10 matches has atleast one person invis like this. Could be my team or theirs but its happened for years
  10. xJenovax Well-Known Player

Well at least it's not a hack then. Perhaps it's time for a PvP REvamp though? Or at least touch up on it so stuff like this won't happen?
    • Like x 1
  11. Brother Allen Loyal Player

Good news:
    It's not a hack.

Bad news:
    It is a bug that has been in the game for YEARS and reported multiple times. :(.
    It happens in PVE as well.
    It happens in scrims as well as ques. Neither is safe.
    I first reported the bug via this video in a thread in the Arkham Section (Bug Section) in May 2015. Me and some fellow league mates were practicing Legends one night when it occurred. Also worth noting for the PC players that think it only started happening after the merge this video shows otherwise as the PC/PS merge did not occur until January 2016:
  12. xJenovax Well-Known Player

Seems like all we can do is endure for now.