PVP phase Nth metal

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by stärnbock, Jun 29, 2018.

1. stärnbock Devoted Player

what if defeating other players in the open world would be rewarded with an amount of XP, based on the enemy players level? i know: PVP is broken and all, however: players need an incentive to run theyr daylies in PVP phase and IMO getting some additional XP should suffice to make it worth... also: maybe PVP would get some love that way... it is unbearable neglected by all... what do you think?
  2. Draconiano Committed Player

I think it could be exploited unless they add a timer to it.
    I mean, if you kill a player, you won't get nth from him for the next 10 minutes, or something like that.
    • Like x 1
  3. nawanda Loyal Player

One suspects that all these requests for more ways to earn nth metal are going to lead to more ways to exchange real money for nth metal.
    • Like x 1
  4. stärnbock Devoted Player

nah, i just think that when something awesome would drop for defeating other players,
    like the Nth metal for example wich is highly demanded by everyone, it would be fun.
    after all: the open world daylies get very old realy fast in every new DLC, its is grind...
    players just want to get the grind done ASAP, noone even bothers to switch phase...
    exept they want to be alone in an empty map. then, they are going to PVP phase...
  5. Knarlydude Loyal Player

The devs need to do something more with the loot in PVP. That is for sure.
    • Like x 1