PvP Idea from an Outside Perspective

Discussion in 'Battle of the Legends (PvP)' started by Mystyfy, Jun 22, 2021.

1. Mystyfy Level 30

I want to start off by saying I very rarely play PvP, so these ideas are coming from someone who has not played that aspect of this game much but wants to get into it. I don't know the various states PvP has gone through either.

With that said, a new idea that could be implemented fairly easily, would be to make a separate skill tree altogether. It could be focused primarily on PvP stats or power aspects that affect other players.

You could reintroduce the RPS system, redefine it by how players allocate their skill points in this tree. Similar set up to the one we have now. Just instead of putting skill points into PvE related stats, it would be stats or innate player buffs that only affect PvP. These skill tree stats could even affect the way powers work in PvP, give them new bonuses, durations, side effects, etc., the list goes on.

This could potentially be a work around to the "super-powered" focus point in the current tree, which from reading about it, seems to be a point of frustration to some players. I don't know how much of a hurdle this would be to overcome, but at least it's a start and would get everyone on an equal paying field hopefully.