PvP Double Marks?

Discussion in 'Battle of the Legends (PvP)' started by Impassion, Jan 21, 2023.

1. Impassion New Player

Its been a WHILE since ive seen double marks for PvP , I think it would be a good idea and get a good percentage of the community playing again;)
    • Like x 4
  2. The Bad Guy Well-Known Player

The Bad One loves this idea.
    • Like x 1
  3. Limey Committed Player

It has certainly been a minute since Legends week. I could go for double marks of legend and double feat credit.
    • Like x 1
  4. Drathmor Unwavering Player

especially when the top gear cost so dang much counting the fact how long it takes to get into a match

as far as the legends marks could care less they can keep their astronomical giant counters to them selves I'm not interested
    • Like x 1
  5. Cyclonic Dedicated Player

I haven't been one shotted by an explosive detonator in awhile.
  6. Impassion New Player

Seriously though!
  7. Limey Committed Player

Sucks that you're more interested in the abandoned part of the game that won't see double marks ever. At least Legends weeks are actually viable and have happened within the last year.
  8. Drathmor Unwavering Player

[IMG]

I can clearly exsplain my positions can you?
    I am all for PVP not being an abandon part of the game as it was one of the best part of the game for a long time.
    as far as legends PVE I am all for that part of the game being abandoned as no-one ever plays it out side of the feats and the counters for it are astronomically high which they should never have gone that far with those counters.
    • Like x 1
  9. Impassion New Player

I was mainly referring to Marks of Valor , Legends PvE was never enjoyable to me, Legends PvP on the other hand... love it
  10. xXlNesTlXx Well-Known Player

This is a pain, I not sure if someone like it...but 720 feats are A LOT of SP...
  11. Impassion New Player

Yea the feats are definitely worth it
  12. Aiden_Warren Well-Known Player

Id like to make a thread on ways to get more marks.
    It might get players to do arena and legends PvP more.
    And get more marks and not have to always win.
    But double marks weeks is still something that will help getting hear and legends marks faster.