PVP:DEVS Lets Be REAL

Discussion in 'Battle of the Legends (PvP)' started by CaptainPoptart, Nov 13, 2017.

1. CaptainPoptart Committed Player

Do you guys have any plans or plan on doing anything towards PVP? Its been years and i haven't seen any major improvements yet that will shock the pvp community and bring back lots of players. i don`t know if you guys realize this but you guys lost a lot of dedicated,awesome dcuo players just because of how terrible the pvp side of this game is, this game has lots of potential but you guys have to open up your eyes...
    • Like x 9
  2. IamShifty Active Player

PvP has been at it's worst since the stats revamp, and they don't care. Since soe sold out, PvP has basically been shunned from existence.
    • Like x 4
  3. Son1cPT Well-Known Player

and why is that?
    becouse moust of PvP players are F2P, thats the true
    and you guys know well wath they think about F2P players
  4. lukelucky Devoted Player

This is not true. I know many former players who mostly pved but once PvP went south role less gear the game lost something.

Sure we played pve %90 plus percent but at random times at verying I tervals those pvp battles were great.

Waiting for dc'd players to return or find a replacement player in content the duels. (Removed over a glitch in nexus)

I know a nice percent of players I ran with lost interest because PvP was bad. Subscribers.
    • Like x 3
  5. >>>KIra<<< Dedicated Player

I played PVP to get my feats, however since revamp the few feats i have left is not worth it to me, just me tho
  6. Black Prime OG Devoted Player

The entire game has been mostly free, up to end game pve, since the end of summer/beginning of fall 2016. They love new players, lol. PvP, not so much.
    • Like x 1
  7. CaptainPoptart Committed Player

They gotta do something about this...
  8. CaptainPoptart Committed Player

If they need feedback or anything its there the community is there..., they`re not applying themselves to make pvp better...
  9. CaptainPoptart Committed Player

Yup, its just sad..
  10. 1 ncmike Dedicated Player

Honestly from the get go the only pvp in the game should of been Legends then it would of been it's own thing without the years of its effects on pve .
    • Like x 2
  11. BƖack Dedicated Player

DCUO, PvP and its System has been out of control since beta. I don't know why and what's the reason but since i remember the Devs just have no idea how to balance the whole game. It's not like they don't want... they tried many times to balance it good example is when AM was introduced to the game and now it was removed or Stats Revamp also was a good chance to balance DCUO. I'm pretty sure they just don't know how. Since beta there was always problem somewhere, and it has remained to this day.
    • Like x 1
  12. BƖack Dedicated Player

They obviously have problem now not just with fixing the game but with actual number of testers, one of the reasons why test server does not require membership anymore and it's free. Things that they introduce to the game are less and less being tested, which mean that number of bugs in game will just increase and game itself will lose quality. People are getting tired to be a testers of this game which an endless object of tests. Please correct me if im wrong? I'm just saying what i see and this is how it looks like. DCUO doesn't even have right direction since it was created and it's going nowhere as it is now.

I personally feel like dcuo is still in beta and if this will keep going, they will run out of testers. The problem is no longer on the side of fixing things by the devs. It's them who have now really big problem but this problem they created themselves, because dcuo had many testers and many of them left through the changes introduced to the game the way that they didn't want them to be introduced.
    • Like x 1
  13. CaptainPoptart Committed Player

I agree
  14. °RAGEZ° Active Player

Cant really believe that Mate. I bet DBG definetly does have the Ressources and the skilled People who could make PvP work again, yet since there is basically no Money to win from the PvP aspect of DCUO but rather only Players thankfulness and appreciation, it just doesnt matter.
    Seriously look we get the Artifacts for our Characters which is really a cool thing, yet even there are Barriers included that maybe wont force you to spend real $, but definetly have high potencial to make you do it even if its totally unnecessary. The Point of that? What doesnt flow a cerain amount of Money in, simply isnt worth to care for. Somehow i get that, somehow its a complete outrage for me.
    Im dying to get back functional PvP again, especially Legends. Its just no real Fun right now. Geez the first 1,5 Years i played DCUO was like 95% Legends PvP. Only. It was such great fun...
    • Like x 1
  15. stärnbock Devoted Player

pvp would be played if they would bring a new feat with every episode for playing pvp.
    as long as nothing new comes out, noone is playing because there is no reason to.
    as long as there is no reason to play pvp, noone is playing it. as long as noone is playing,
    devs think: "why should we bring something new out, if noone is interested in it anyways?"

depending on your point of view: is it a circle or is it rather a spiral going down...?
  16. Drathmor Unwavering Player

DOG form is seriously broken right now I have seen and recorded footage of a player spamming heals and bytes making them dang near invulnerable while still wrecking you. it really needs to be looked at
  17. Sleepydose New Player

It is quite frustrating to play PvP and trying to earn those marks to gain better gear when you enter a match annd.... your team can barely win because the other team is.... "better... or difficult to beat.

A few days ago, I was In a match. It started, tried to capture and defend. But we couldn't because there was no point. None of us in that match couldn't do any damage on the other team.

I'm still trying to figure out how. And then there's mental spamming away powers and your just stunned.

Then again, I was away from the game for a while. Still trying to figure out the "New and improved" PvP. (I could use some help with this btw)
  18. DCUO SmackThem Well-Known Player

I

Pvp is not even close to “improved” lol I can for one say pvp has been completely ruined by the stats revamp. If you want marks, you’re better off just queing 1s but the problem with that is that there’s a 90% chance that your fught will go for the whole time limit which is 15 minutes because everybody either has electricity which has crazy heals even in dps or they’ve just an op *** tank that won’t die. Yes you can overcome these powers only if you’re the right power or the person you’re fighting doesn’t use the power right. I for one have never lost to an atomic tank when I was electric. But when I was any other power, I lost. I was mental at one point and I have literally spammed healing debuffs and they never worked vs Atomic NEVER. PVP is a power spam fest and if you don’t spam shields and heals, you have a very high chance of losing. Legends is just Catwoman vs Catwoman so don’t expect much there. The only fun way to actually get marks in my opinion is running 4s with a very good and organized group but que times are down because pretty much everybody that played DC for pvp quit.
  19. Shellheart76 Active Player

Well, at least on the Catwoman front, that's being fixed as we speak. She's already rebalanced on test server.

https://forums.daybreakgames.com/dc...-hotfix-december-20-2017.293415/#post-4072497
    • Like x 1
  20. DCUO SmackThem Well-Known Player