PvP and the Stat Revamp

Discussion in 'Testing Feedback' started by Lithiumz, Jun 22, 2017.

1. Lithiumz Well-Known Player

Currently PvP is way out of wack. And I hate to say this, Kuroki is right. Everything is not okay and today's changes to weapons alone says a lot. PvP is not in a good place. The stat revamp is going to make a lot of people quit if the glaring issues aren't addressed. PvP cannot simply be ignored. It has pushed a lot of people away from the game because PvP has not been addressed in the last few years. PvP is something players looked forward to doing after grinding PvE over and over. You simply need something to do between content. PvP helps blow off a lot of steam after doing PvE. Many of the PvPers that had high SP in this game have quit because of the lack of attention PvP was getting. Believe it or not the PvPers for a long time are what made this game alive. The top PvPers usually were the ones that grinded out PvE and skill points to have the advantage in PvP. These are also players that spent a lot of money on the game like myself.

I am not trying to beat a dead horse, and I know there have been attempts at trying to circumvent some of changes the stat revamp will have on PvP; however I am looking for clear honest answers from the developers. I am not looking forward for other people's input but straight answers from the developers. Is PvP going to ever get proper adjustments?

As a paid subscriber and someone that has been playing for 6 years, this is something that, for sure, is pushing me towards wanting to quit. The stat revamp does NOT take in account for PvP and there have been mixed signals whether we will get another "season" or revamp for PvP. Please give us clear answers. I need to know what I need to do for the future. I am honestly to the point I want to unsub and uninstall.

Below is an example of why PvP needs to be addressed. This is VERY broken and I really do not hope this make it to the live servers.

• Like x 4
  2. Brother Allen Loyal Player

Did you test it inside of Arenas? In Open World the damage is not regulated like it is inside of Arenas. If it is doing that kind of damage inside Arenas that is insane.
  3. Lithiumz Well-Known Player

Yes it does. They took away clamps inside of arena.
  4. Brother Allen Loyal Player

O_O...oh my. I know you love Arenas man so for your sake and others I hope they fix it. As for me...yeah I'll stick with Legends.
    • Like x 1
  5. Lithiumz Well-Known Player

There are a number of things that need to happen.

A) Damage needs to be clamped
    B) Shields need to be reduced to 45%. (I don't want shields over nerfed so they aren't useless)
  6. Sage-Rapha Steadfast Player

Wow. So it's true.. they aren't touching PvP..
    o_O they really think doing that will solve anything?!
    If they wanna continue with more resentment from players.. so be it.
    It's been treated like the child no one wants for so long anyway
    :rolleyes:

I just don't get it. It's broken.. listen to the players that can help you fix it.
    Oh wait... no. Lets just kill it
    • Like x 2
  7. Sage-Rapha Steadfast Player

Do that to Shielding and you just killed Celestial once more.
  8. Lithiumz Well-Known Player

No it won't kill celestial. Shields need to be 45% or you'll have munition tanks walking around because they have so many powers that shield. The **** isn't even funny
  9. Sage-Rapha Steadfast Player

I can accept a 45% strength if shielding is increased once more to 12 sec durations.
    It will. Mark my words lol.
    They said the corrupted benediction cap change wouldn't kill celestial but it did.
    And ATM you need to rotate shields to even heal with celestial with power efficiency without having your whole damn hotbar on cooldown lol.
  10. Lithiumz Well-Known Player

I am not for reducing malediction. What I want is clear and concise.
  11. Sage-Rapha Steadfast Player

I was quoting a past disaster ;) GU41
    And I know. And I agree but shielding is pretty integral with a healing power now.
    That's a world of backlash waiting to happen.

I would like to see combos not be so damn overpowered. Looking at Cele DPs Atomic DPS HL DPS and Rage DPS.
    And I wouldn't want to see nature sucking hind *** like it has been as of late either.

I'm not really disagreeing with you ^.^
    I'm just pointing out that us healers would take another blow we don't need atm.
    Meanwhile Electric would be the only viable healer because of the range changes and design changes.
  12. Derio 15000 Post Club

Devs have already stated that the stats revamp will be pushed out regardless of the PvP state and that PvP will be addressed at a later time
    • Like x 1
  13. Black Prime OG Devoted Player

Yeah, they say a lot of things. :)
  14. Black Prime OG Devoted Player

Agree 100%.

Unfortunately, I think they have left pvp broken for so long that most new players or anyone that started in the last two or three years doesn't really care for pvp. The pvp community is at its smallest ever. Sorry, but it's obviously the plan. Let it go until everyone just stops doing pvp.

I know the games not dying, but pvp would be the first to go imo. I don't like it. I miss pvp. :
    • Like x 1
  15. Black Prime OG Devoted Player

You think legends won't be affected by the weapon changes?
  16. Brother Allen Loyal Player

Legends should not be effected by the Weapon changes. Moja stated this in a Legends Revamp Thread I created when I identified multiple things they accidentally broke during one of the Revamp changes.
    That being said, come Monday I will jump on Test and give Legends a go. I'll get my testing partner on and we'll go through every Legend and test out every power and weapon to insure they haven't accidentally altered something.
    • Like x 1
  17. PsianideUK Well-Known Player

You would be better served showing a video of the issue inside arenas.
  18. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

Just pushing through all the doom, gloom, and apocalyptic posts to mention that Moja did seem interested in PvP adjustments in the main revamp thread, which means they'll likely make some more changes to it before it goes live.

Thought I'd throw that out there. Clear the air of the stench of lost hope and miserableness a little.
  19. Black Prime OG Devoted Player

I'd rather see your feed back than trust much coming from the devs. Sorry devs. All the feed back the last two years with zero being done to better pvp. I just can't believe much of what they say.
  20. Black Prime OG Devoted Player

See my previous post. I'll believe it when I see it. Mojo says one thing, while other devs keep saying pvp will be addressed at a later date.