PvP and PvE

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Pack_Mane, Oct 10, 2016.

1. Pack_Mane Well-Known Player

I'm sure there's a thread somewhere about this but I haven't read one lately so here's mine

I run pvp Alot. Especially Legends pvp batcaves! Legends pvp in general is the only thing I find joy in this game anymore

And then when you run as much as some like me you come to a point where you are maxed on marks of legends and marks of victory

I have all legends skins and toons so at this point my mark of legends are pointless.

i have purchased Prefab mods for every slot in my 101 pvp gear. Why haven't we raised the level of preb mods to the expert level to match the current tier ? imo pvp mods should be better then a mod we run scanners to find in open world. I don't know how long it takes others to farm 5k marks of victory but I would assume it takes a while. If the expert might was 5k and the might/health was 6250 marks of victory I'm sure it would be a acceptable grind.

And why no prestige for running PVP ? What's wrong with earning prestige when running PVP. If a league runs pvp they should be rewarded with prestige. Even a solo Q should earn it

So what's pvp have to do with pve? Apparently nothing right? Nope, the skill points that are going to matter when the stat revamp hits.

so if the stats matter then why doesn't the content. Pvp is on the on duty menu at some point when you Q it doesn't matter anymore you run it cause it's what you like to do.

Please when at pvp cr 101 can I buy the new tier exp prefab mods for my toon at a high price
    Can I please earn prestige when completing a pvp match via the on duty menu

And lastly can we figure out something more productive to do ith marks of legends.