PvE DPS Competitions [USPS]

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Doctor Suesss, Apr 21, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Will Powa New Player

LOL - At this mirin clown.

Scrubs (don't pick-up, FOTM DPS's, scoreboard-chasers) like this guy are all too prevalent now-a-days.

Also, you have to love the guy challenging people to a dps competition while using the most OP power in the game.

Welcome to zero-credibility land bro.
    • Like x 3
  2. Flightboy New Player

Since in your eyes the game is dying, repsectfully may I have all of your bits and money??? Since you don't care and all :)
  3. Eventz New Player

Tbh ur comebacks still suck lol.
    Any way it's funny cuz I have 340 mill but when ESO comes out I'm making a video of me deleting my toon with that money on it cuz ur right idc lol
  4. Will Powa New Player

I think the collective IQ of this board drops 30pts every time you post. Stop...please!
    • Like x 3
  5. Badname4445 New Player

And by the way doctor Seuss is garbage and has never beat anyone just a mirin fanboy

#yourebothjokes
    • Like x 3
  6. Badname4445 New Player

And eventz I don't know why you're going in on Flightboy considering he's a hell of a better player than your doo doo ***. All these mirin dickriders are too funny.
    • Like x 2
  7. DontPullPunches New Player

I think this eventz guy needs a hug!

Seriously dude, who are you again. Another nobody saying he's quitting. Hahahahaha. Quit dude and I promise this game will go on!

Even better, how about your next reply is your youtube video that you spoke of?? Since you do not care why not just do it now?

I think your posts are amusing and pathetic at the same time. Do you not read before you reply? I mean seriously. GG
  8. DontPullPunches New Player

To the OP, sorry buddy it isn't very hard to learn a solid rotation with a decent powerset, spam it will 3 trolls, and call yourself beast...

More so, I believe you should re-title this thread as PvE Rage DPS Competition. Let's be real for a second here, any decent/great rage dps in nexus will make all others powers look squeamish. That's a reality.

Closing, I like the ethusiasm behind this idea, but I dislike what it promotes and that is bad dps strategies...
  9. DontPullPunches New Player

How about you go to page 6 LOL. Dude you're not even making any sense right now... SMH Some people's children...
  10. Flightboy New Player

My comebacks??? I am so utterly confused... I was asking you a legitimate question.

So I guess you won't be giving me your bits and money :(

Ah well it was worth a try ;)

Edit: ESO isn't out until June maybe you will change your mind...
  11. Aqua New Player

Y'all some weirdos.
    • Like x 1
  12. La Shark Dedicated Player

Good to luck to competition but the beserk sc is what im really interested in. Is beserk still not splitting?
  13. 3066domtroll New Player

send a tell to jujuki the beat mental dps i have seen and beats everyone dps he always betting in game cash
  14. MirinDaAesthetics New Player

Hit 25k on 3 separate luthors last boss in nexus a few days ago, I guess not XD
    • Like x 1
  15. MirinDaAesthetics New Player

How about you tel me who you are? lol. I don't play with 95% of the people talking trash about me on this forum. Flightboy? I played with once maybe twice. If you're gonna trash talk about me saying I play like that, at least have the credibility to say that you've even played with me... lol.
  16. MirinDaAesthetics New Player

hash tagging on a dcuo forum....

why?
  17. JewelFury New Player

I don't have an account for these forums but the topic caught my eye. I feel like you guys are attacking suess and mirin for the wrong reasons. I can't speak for suess, but I can tell you mirin, at least when he played with me, didn't do anything a "chart chaser" would do. This was when he was hardlight though, idk if his style changed with rage. I was invited to solo heal in his group. no, he did not have 3 trolls, and for the ones that are saying he only runs things with only his league members and friends in group, he had only 1 other person from his league in the raid, the rest seemed to be LFG because no one was really speaking. The end of the raid he did good damage. I would send him tells from there on if he wanted to run things. I ran with him only a few times more in nexus (idk why he likes that raid so much), and he did not do anything out of the ordinary. My point is when he played with me, he didn't do anything that would make me think he only plays for himself.
  18. DG-MOD-04 New Player

Locking this up for being non-constructive.
    To everyone in general - please keep aware of the fact that our Forum Guidelines require the following:

1) Be respectful and courteous - The purpose of these Forums and other official, SOE-maintained communication channels is to create a positive and constructive atmosphere for discussion about SOE Games and topics meaningful to our communities. While we may at times disagree with one another, it is important to maintain an atmosphere of civility and respect so that all voices may be heard. Disagreements with others are acceptable, but must be expressed in a reasonable and polite manner.

2) Communicate constructively - It is important for any communication, whether between players or directly with SOE employees, to be constructive. Posts without constructive commentary distract from or otherwise reduce the visibility of valuable communication and discourages others from participating in the conversation.

Please be sure to make an effort to abide by the above from now on.
    Thank you to those whose posts show they already have.
    • Like x 4
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.