Put Lucky Limiter in Time Capsules!!!!

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Mike EUPC, Jan 4, 2017.

1. Mike EUPC Well-Known Player

Please put the limit of bad luck in the boxes of time, I do not drop any blue and I carry a lot of open boxes of the Amazons, I also happened with the one of Batman and I lack collections, in the end it is going to put everything together and The majority of players will lack for example the collection of complete green lanterns, fenix material and the style of the new boxes

I have opened more than 50 boxes of supplies and the blue ones I have not seen, I have not seen the ray of zeus anywhere either

The amazon boxes is the WORST drop that there has been in this game, as it may be that 4 leagues I have been to NONE has dropped a single BLUE collection, the only thing that drops are totally INUTIBLE objects

Put something in order for players to get those rare items fixed

In the end they will get together and they will miss everything
    • Like x 4
  2. Proxystar #Perception

I love your post man, I don't know it's just the way you've written stuff, not sure whether it's on purpose or not but very well done. :D
    • Like x 2
  3. LT Schmitt Committed Player

This is a good point!! The other thing that has to explain is in what world do the devs play this game? On the live stream they act like people are just trading stuff to their friends likes its candy. I have never seen that happen and if it is, than why is the phoenix materials commanding so much on the broker?
    • Like x 1
  4. Mike EUPC Well-Known Player

[IMG]

I buy (with real money) 2 boxes ,drop me 2 supplies ,i open trying to get the blue collections ,bad luck again ;(
  5. nawanda Loyal Player

That's the most inutible collection of items I ever did see.
  6. LadyLightning Issue Tracker Volunteer

I didn't get any motes, only the waist piece, some useless mods and two emblems. Bytes, bytes bytes....
    The few collection pieces didn't feel valuable, because I completed none.

Of course I didn't buy more stabilizers Exobytes.