Put iconic stuff in TC, misc stuff in the MP.

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by DC Urban, Oct 16, 2017.

1. DC Urban Committed Player

Obviously, all the "Super Great" ideas from the costume thread are being blown off in place of iconic stuff. I am proposing putting them in the MP, since DB's priority is iconic stuffs only. They may believe iconic stuff can grab the player's attention, hence may sell better.

Other great costume ideas that are even in the game should not go to waste because this.
    • Like x 3
  2. jamiejacket Well-Known Player

If you think about it, it's a great business strategy. They're giving the players what we want with "iconic stuff" as it does sell.

However you do raise a valid point though. Some more simple costume styles would be nice for a bit of diversity. Iconic styles seldom allow the ability to put emblems on them and now that some of the highly requested emblems are starting to flow into the game, chest / back / shield styles that allow emblems to be attached would be great.
  3. Kuno Loyal Player

I don't know why the devs hate the MP so much.
    I agree, since the TC fever seems to keep going, they could release thematic style sets on the MP.
    Regular hairstyles, tight sets, leather jacket, ninja set, party set, golden age sets, 90s set and so on.
    • Like x 2
  4. DC Urban Committed Player

Ok, had no idea one of the devs were considering....

"Yes, been discussing putting player-requested styles somewhere other than in TC. The discussion is in its infancy so I can't provide any more info right now."

5. Karas2016 Dedicated Player

Wholeheartedly agree, the mc being utilized more would turn this game around, and I mean around in a good way, we'll see in 2018.
    • Like x 1