Up-Votes Needed Pushed Zatanna out of fight area?

Discussion in 'Arkham Asylum (Bug Reports)' started by Ryll, Oct 22, 2023.

1. Ryll Committed Player

Ep 46
    Solo

Was using replays to get feats just before starting the last fight with Zatanna. Got an SP and it actually pushed her out of the fight and had me stuck in combat. I moved away as far as I could, unequipped pets but was still stuck in combat. Quislet did manage to eventually kill her...after about 20 mis. Couldn't warp and didn't want to force a disconnect cause it was an odd situation.

Will post the video when it is done exporting to my YT channel from Twitch.
    • Like x 3
  2. Ryll Committed Player

• Like x 4
  3. K3str3lDC Dedicated Player

Reminds me of the time Klarion wound up going through the wall during the seasonal last year and another time I did the villain version of 8th Precinct and Nightwing just.... launched himself through the door as it closed and since the boss was still engaged I couldn't leave the room to get to him. He just went flying, beat up a demon, and then stood pressed right up against the door (I could tell because of his health bar's position) because he couldn't get to me either. My headcanon is that Raven became self aware of how the game works and that I couldn't do anything if I didn't beat the boss so she just..... removed the boss. She does have telekinesis. He launches with such force and always scares me when I do that instance, he's come distressingly close to going through that door again a few times. I have to make sure I stop him before he does it.

Glad you were still able to beat this one unlike those cases. Bosses breaking can be infuriating (also had Shazam just.... stop during the JLD duo once and he wasn't attacking or taking damage and he just kinda.... stood there.... with that big cheesy grin.... still tracking us with his eyes and moving his head to look at us as we moved.... it was infuriating, hilarious, and creepy all at the same time....)
    • Like x 2
  4. PandoraLaBella Well-Known Player

That thing with Clarion happened to me once this year. We had to disband the instance.
  5. PandoraLaBella Well-Known Player

Honestly, I don't understand why we fight her in a dome. The theater has a lot of space, why can't we take advantage of the whole setting?

The answer probably resumes to budget.
  6. Ryll Committed Player

I would maybe guess it had something to do with limiting the area gor bugs....still had.this one happen though! Lol
    • Like x 1