Up-Votes Needed Purple Healing Ray bugged

Discussion in 'Arkham Asylum (Bug Reports)' started by FlawlessTime, Aug 10, 2020.

1. FlawlessTime Dedicated Player

I have the purple healing ray at rank 170 so let's go over the description .

Purple Light- Healing charges your purple healing Ray up to(5/5/4) times your total Restoration with purple light. Once charged,your next [priority Heal] or [Group Heal] gain new benefits and expands all purple Light.

* Epione's Grace - Priority Heal - You and your heal target gain a shield equal to 2 times your Restoration, Which absorbs (10/10/20/20)% of incoming damage for 8 seconds.

* Resets cooldown of [Priority Heal] and [Group Heal ] and Restores 20% of power.

* Carrisa's Revitalization [Group Heal ]:

* Places a heal over time on you and and your allies for 8 seconds.
    * Increase heal over time Value by (0/0/22/25)%
    * Resets cooldown of [priority Heal] and [Group Heal ] and Restores 20% power.

So I've tested this a few times with friends and can 100% confirm at rank 170 my purple healing ray Epione's Grace does not put a shield over my heal target . I do know from records on test server this was brought up and I thought it was addressed.

I also would add I've been in groups with other healers and their 200 rank purple Ray's work just fine and I've seen the shield pop on . So I would like the devs to look into this and I have sent a support ticket and they told me to make a topic after I tried there attempt.
    • Like x 5
  2. FlawlessTime Dedicated Player

I will also add I fed my rank 200 orb of Arion to purple healing ray and I will say I use the page of destiny and the transformation artifacts with my purple healing ray .
  3. xxHELLSTROKExx Loyal Player

It's been working fine for me. Maybe it doesn't like one of your artifacts. Help them narrow it down and try it with just that equipped for a min?
    Mines ranked 200, 200 orb, and 200 page. Sorcery healer.
    • Like x 1
  4. FlawlessTime Dedicated Player

Yeah the next time I'm on I'll try that.
    • Like x 1
  5. xxHELLSTROKExx Loyal Player

Hopefully it helps. I'll double check tonight that it is still working for me, I rarely use the shield option but last I checked it was good. Gonna guess it has something to do with trans card just because that's the only one I don't have that you do. Or they made it work with orb but not without. Would be strange
    • Like x 1
  6. FlawlessTime Dedicated Player

Yeah for sure I'm heading to work now but later on tonight I'll definitely try it without the trans.
  7. FlawlessTime Dedicated Player

I tried it without the trans as well and still the same thing :( .
  8. Batuba Developer

Found the issue and its for ranks below 200. Testing a fix and will try to push it out with next hotfix. Thanks for the report!
    • Like x 7
  9. FlawlessTime Dedicated Player

Omg thank you Batuba wow great job bro.
    • Like x 1
  10. xxHELLSTROKExx Loyal Player

Nicely done! And yeah, mine is indeed working but at rank 200. I never even tried it low rank since I fed my 200 starheart into it and had both ready to go
    • Like x 1
  11. FlawlessTime Dedicated Player

Yeah and a few others player's I've have the privilege of being with they didn't know either because they had it also at rank 200. I'm just glad it's getting fixed it's def one of my favorite healer arts.
    • Like x 1
  12. Batuba Developer

Fix should be going live next week. Until then, I apologize for the inconvenience!
    • Like x 3
  13. FlawlessTime Dedicated Player

Thank you brother Batuba I wish sooner but I know your doing what you can on can and thank you for taking the time and looking into it you always give 100% thank you again :).
  14. PrincessAqua New Player

My healing ray is 175 n i have had the issue with the shield only showing on me n not the other person as well. Ive tested it in alerts n raids for the last week
    • Like x 1
  15. FlawlessTime Dedicated Player

Yeah sometime this week a fix should be heading out I can't wait to because this is definitely one of my favorite healing artifacts.
  16. Eddy New Player

Sorry for tagging but are we still going to get and update for this week that'll fix this?
    • Like x 1
  17. Batuba Developer

Yep. Should be going out with the next hotfix.
    • Like x 2
  18. Batuba Developer

In fixing this issue, we've identified another issue which only affects Water power and their priority heal. It won't be fixed for Water with this hotfix (however will be working for all other powersets). I'm currently working on a fix for Water powerset which should come out following hotfix.
    • Like x 2
  19. FlawlessTime Dedicated Player

Oh wow I'll tell who I can About this thanks for the update.
  20. Beverly B New Player

The Hot fix for the feat for the Elite Jewelry hasn't popped on my main toon Beverly B she has all of it and needs half price for her healer side