Purple and white light stream movement Styles

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Curse Bringer, Jan 6, 2021.

1. Curse Bringer Most Wanted

These two movement styles are only available with purchasing the lantern starter bundle. However, they only grant one per account with the box. is there a way to make these unlockable for free on other characters? like the enhanced version of time capsule styles can be unlocked for free.
    • Like x 3
  2. Jaelia Committed Player

I didn’t know there was a purple light stream hmmmm :)
    • Like x 2
  3. Lovora Liaht Well-Known Player

Wait...there's a PURPLE light stream?????? REALLY???????
  4. Valka Lynx Dedicated Player

They also really need to be made available separately. I don't wish to purchase entire bundle for just a couple of things.
    All other movement styles from marketplace can be bought one by one and redeemed on all characters, but not these two. :(
    • Like x 3
  5. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

It comes from the Ultimate Lantern Pack.
    • Like x 2
  6. Jaelia Committed Player

I was literally just watching your video on YouTube lol I knew you would have a video on it :)
    • Like x 2
  7. LanternElon New Player

I have to admit, it really disgusted me to find out that after spending so much money on the lantern pack it costs 320 replay points to reuse the auras on other characters and there is NO WAY to reuse the light streams on other characters. It's the first time I ever felt like the devs were laughing at me as they snatched the money from my hands. Really wish they would reconsider this.
  8. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

If you just bought it for the styles that was kind of a waste anyway.
  9. Ebon Pegasus Master of the Speed Source

The Purple Light Stream being an exclusive to the pack was one of the main reasons I was able to justify purchasing the Lantern Pack during the half off sale. Well, the purple light stream and completing some lingering styles.

Unfortunately, as of this writing the Light Stream movement styles STILL don't work on Super Speed characters so I am feeling especially salty since I can't properly use a good portion of this pack.

Please Upload the Fix for Light Steams for Speedsters. There have been more than enough updates since we were told that there was a fix in the first place.