Pure Illusion Needs Help

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by >>>KIra<<<, Sep 9, 2019.

1. >>>KIra<<< Dedicated Player

If you want to be a part of something from the ground up, here is the place to start. please contact us here or in game
    herneofwindsor
    36 Ways
    Yuu Koito
    Flip Flappers
  2. >>>KIra<<< Dedicated Player

[IMG]
    Come join our League from ground up and you won't regret it
  3. Vorthelus New Player

Hi I am a brand new player on PC. So far I am testing out different weapons and powers, I have no idea what I am doing. But I learn fast. I would love to join your league!
    • Like x 1
  4. >>>KIra<<< Dedicated Player

We are a new league that needs people who want to help build something from the ground up. I believe this could become something great. Contact ingame
    Yuu Koito
    Flip Flappers
    Rikka Isurugi
    Lily BlackFox
    [IMG]
  5. >>>KIra<<< Dedicated Player

Sounds great, I log on around 6:15pm PST or 8:30PM PST tonight. Contact Yuu Koito in game and I will send the invite ot let me know your name ingame
  6. Vorthelus New Player

Perfect! My in game name will be Vorthune. I will be sure to be on then!
    • Like x 1
  7. >>>KIra<<< Dedicated Player

Sounds good
  8. >>>KIra<<< Dedicated Player

Here is some details on what Pure Illusion is:
    Source:
    https://www.reddit.com/r/Flip_Flappers/comments/b1wm3p/psychology_and_psychotherapies/
    Pure Illusion Represents Carl Jung’s “Collective Consciousness” and “Archetypes”
    Whether it be Sand Villages and Desert Marauders or a School of Yuri each Pure Illusion has a distinct Instinct or Archetype.
    Pure Illusion is inaccessible by conscious thought and behavior. Cocona and Papika need to ‘stable impedances” in order to enter to this new existence. Essentially, they need to be able to be consciously ready to engage in subconscious/unconscious mind.
    Carl Jung: Collective Unconscious and Instincts/Archetypes
    Carl Jung was a follower of Sigmund Freud’s psychoanalysis theory. Despite this, Carl Jung had his own theories (none of which Freud was too happy about as Freud was very egotistical himself). His largest theory was that of The Collective Unconscious.
    This was the theory that all entities of the same species share the same unconscious structures which makes their psyche. These structures are that function on the basis of Instincts (the natural constructs of psyche) and Archetypes (the constructs created by societal norms).
    Carl Jung was a student of Freud’s psychoanalysis theories and methods, however once developing himself as a psychologist he developed his own theories stemming from Freud’s work (which Freud did not take kindly, practically disowning Jung).
    Carl Jung was very much a humanist believing that people can grow with emotional, physical, and spiritual completeness. This was a huge contrast to Freud’s rather depressingly controversial and staunchly anti-religious views. Carl Jung had two main theories that is widely known in pop-psychology - The Collective Unconscious and Archetypes.
  9. >>>KIra<<< Dedicated Player

There is nothing like starting something and being a part from the beginning and looking back and saying I was there. If anyone is interested in joining a league come and join and be a part of our humble biginnings...[IMG]
  10. >>>KIra<<< Dedicated Player

Consider joining our league and be a part of something that when looking back we all can say we were there from the beginning
    Yuu Koito
    Flip Flappers
    hernofwindsor
    36 Ways
    [IMG]
  11. >>>KIra<<< Dedicated Player

Hello everyone, I hope you all had a wonderful weekend. I would like to ask if anyone is interested in helping, forming or being a part of new league that can be wonderful thing to see the formation from the beginning
    • Like x 1
  12. >>>KIra<<< Dedicated Player

There is nothing like being a part of something from the beginning. I encourage anyone who wants to be a part od a league to consider joining Pure Illusion.
  13. >>>KIra<<< Dedicated Player

As the weekend approaches, please consider joining our league. If anyone is interested please contact in game:
    Yuu Koito
    Papikana
    Flip Flappers
  14. >>>KIra<<< Dedicated Player

If anyone is interested in joining our league please contact us in game
    Yuu Koito
    Papikana
    Flip Flappers
  15. >>>KIra<<< Dedicated Player

The weekend is fast approaching and if anyone needs to join a league please consider us here at Pure Illusion
    Papikana
    Yuu Koito
  16. >>>KIra<<< Dedicated Player

Several years ago I joined a league that was extremely kind, caring, teaching me so much about the game. There was no cliques in this league at all. We did raids, alerts, LPVE and PVP. Every Friday night we work on LPVE and Satirday morning as well. We also work on any particular feats anyone needed. It was a great experience for me. I absolutely fell in love with this game. Then, evryone began to stop playing, they lost their love for the game. I stayed in that league for 8 months playing by myself until a league member reach out and recommended for me to join the league he joined when our league broke up. Things were great for a few years until again the core group stop playing and left for WOW. I then decided to create a league becuase I still have a love for the game. This is where we are now. My goal and vision is to be a part of a league that us active and doing raids and alerts every week. Please consider joining and helping us to make our vision come true. Thank you everyone for reading.
    Yuu Koito
    Papikana
    Flip Flappers
    [IMG]
  17. >>>KIra<<< Dedicated Player

Here is a link to our website. You can apply to our league, sign up for raids or chat in the forums. This is extremely new and I am still trying to get all the bugs out.
    https://pureillusion.shivtr.com/events
  18. >>>KIra<<< Dedicated Player

The weekend is upon us and always a good time to join a league and be a part of a family. Please consider joining our league. Also here is a link to our website. You can apply to the league there and get the lastest news of what is going on or contact us in game
    https://pureillusion.shivtr.com/

In Game Contact
    Yuu Koito
    Papikana
    Chantel Kwame
  19. >>>KIra<<< Dedicated Player

If anyone is interested in joining a league, please consider joining us here at Pure Illusion. We also have a website for anyone interested. You can apply to our league there or catch us in game
    https://pureillusion.shivtr.com/
    Yuu Koito
    Chantel Kwame
    Papikana
    Flip Flappers
  20. DarkStarr New Player

I want to join the league
    • Like x 1