Pure Illusion Needs Help

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by >>>KIra<<<, Sep 9, 2019.

1. XKiraX New Player

I can't seem to find the pm to send to Mepps or even you. I must be going blind or something
    • Like x 1
  2. thirty six Loyal Player

Top right, click on the inbox button. That brings up a drop down box. You'll then, see sometjing that says start a new conversation. Click on that. Type Mepps name in the box for who to send the message to, and that will pull up a drop down showing mepps avatar. Click on it. Then, subject and message :)
    • Like x 1
  3. thirty six Loyal Player

Gotcha. I'm from Northern California, originally. I'll catch you on soon, and send you a chat invite
    • Like x 1
  4. XKiraX New Player

It might be that this account is new but it does not allow me to start a new conversation with anyone especailly with Mepps. THis is really irritating becuase i want to log on with my normal account. It seems a lot of people with PSN account cannort log on
    • Like x 1
  5. thirty six Loyal Player

Gotcha, well I'm glad it's not just a you issue. I'm sure they'll get it sorted out soon
    • Like x 1
  6. recoil2 Dedicated Player

i'll be on around 4, i finally got it downloaded in time to spend about 7 minutes on before the server shutdown and updating, see you after the restart.
    • Like x 1
  7. >>>KIra<<< Dedicated Player

I am back on, It looks like it may be working again \o/
    • Like x 1
  8. recoil2 Dedicated Player

any time you'll be on tomorrow (in central time)? i had to run the 724 MB download and it took longer than expected. i'll be available all day tomorrow if you want to pick a time.
    • Like x 1
  9. >>>KIra<<< Dedicated Player

I didn't see get on, but I really appeciate it. It is really hard to run raids , alerts ect by myself. Do you have the same name on your toon?
  10. >>>KIra<<< Dedicated Player

If any wants to find a home with us, I invite you to give us a try. There is nothing like having and making freinds.
  11. >>>KIra<<< Dedicated Player

12. >>>KIra<<< Dedicated Player

If there is anyone who is willing to help biuld a league, this is the one one to begin with. Possibilities are endless when starting a new journey. Please consider starting your journey with us
  13. recoil2 Dedicated Player

recoil is just my forum user name, herneofwindsor is the name of my main i'm on most often, i'm likely to be on in an hour or two if you'd like to meet me in game, i'll be spawning in in the event version of metal gotham open-world.
    • Like x 1
  14. >>>KIra<<< Dedicated Player

On weekdays it depends sometimes what time i get on. I normally get on around 8:30pm PST and do my dailies. I can get on earlier if you need me too
  15. recoil2 Dedicated Player

could you be on early by about say an hour or two? i'm on central time and 8:30 would be about 10:30 for me over here.
    • Like x 1
  16. >>>KIra<<< Dedicated Player

I can log on around 6:15pm PST. I get home from work about that time. Is that ok
  17. recoil2 Dedicated Player

should be fine, i'll have plenty of time to get on from 8:15 pm to 10 pm.
    • Like x 1
  18. >>>KIra<<< Dedicated Player

Perfect
    • Like x 1
  19. >>>KIra<<< Dedicated Player

Here is a picture of my league. It took me awhile to aquire all the base items[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  20. >>>KIra<<< Dedicated Player

If anyone wants to join our league please let us know. I beleive there is a great opportunity here.