Pure Illusion Needs Help

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by >>>KIra<<<, Sep 9, 2019.

1. >>>KIra<<< Dedicated Player

Hero/US League needs people to help with this league. We have a base and that is it. No amenities yet becuase we are new. If anyone wants to help or join a league that is beginning and most of all it would be vibrant with your style of playing. I am willing to learn and if anyone wants to help build a league from the ground up this is the one to begin with. If interested contact me here or contact Yuu Koito in game
    • Like x 1
  2. recoil2 Dedicated Player

i'm interested, though i'll just forewarn up front i'm not up to current DLC (JLD) and am missing a tier gap or two from older content since i don't have employment or money to pay for DLCS/membership right now, but if you'll take a premium nature healer with some content gaps i can probably help out with building the league. i'll be on in a day or two after redownloading the game if you want to add me, send the invite to herneofwindsor (no capitals).
    • Like x 2
  3. >>>KIra<<< Dedicated Player

Sounds good, I will invite you when I see you log in, but just in case if you see me log in send me a tell
    • Like x 2
  4. thirty six Loyal Player

I love your post, and what you're trying to do. Best of luck to you. I'm a villain, but if I can be of any help to you, feel free to ask. In game, if you make a custom chat channel, you can talk cross faction. Best of luck to you guys, hope it works out!
    • Like x 1
  5. recoil2 Dedicated Player

i probably should have thought to ask this earlier but; is the league on Xbox, PS, PC or switch server in the US?
    • Like x 1
  6. >>>KIra<<< Dedicated Player

It is on PS, but I don't think it matters as far as PS and PC
  7. >>>KIra<<< Dedicated Player

Thank you so much
    • Like x 1
  8. thirty six Loyal Player

Of course! I mean it too, don't hesitate to ask. I started Felonious all by myself and made it work, left the league to a great friend, and he made it work. Now, years later, I've managed to get it up and going again, so I know your struggle and the way your post is worded spoke to my soul. If you need anything, even in game money (reasonably lol) just get in touch with me.
    • Like x 1
  9. >>>KIra<<< Dedicated Player

Thank you again,That is so kind of you. How do i chat with you since we are cross faction?
    • Like x 1
  10. recoil2 Dedicated Player

alright, i'll add be on PC then, just 9k mbs to go on the download, should be done today or tomorrow.
    • Like x 1
  11. thirty six Loyal Player

I'll make a chat channel and send you an invite when I see you on
    • Like x 1
  12. >>>KIra<<< Dedicated Player

Sounds good
    • Like x 1
  13. >>>KIra<<< Dedicated Player

Perfect, Thank you
    • Like x 1
  14. thirty six Loyal Player

Very welcome, I've got you added to my friend list
    • Like x 1
  15. >>>KIra<<< Dedicated Player

When I get home i will add you as well
    • Like x 1
  16. thirty six Loyal Player

I didn't see ya on while I was, but I'll keep looking! :)
    • Like x 1
  17. XKiraX New Player

I cannot seem to be able to log in with my PSN account. I keep geting Daybreal Error 44. Does anyone know what is going on. I had to log in with a new acoount I made. Oh, I logged in a little late last night around 8:30pm PST
  18. thirty six Loyal Player

You mean you can't get in on the forums? If so, send Mepps a pm on here
    • Like x 1
  19. thirty six Loyal Player

That makes sense, you're PST lol. Northern or Southern Cali? I'll keep an eye out for ya in game!
    • Like x 1
  20. XKiraX New Player

Souhtern Ca
    • Like x 1