Psycho Chest Drop Location

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Dead Reckon, Apr 1, 2014.

1. Dead Reckon Well-Known Player

I have been farming for this drop forever it is the last piece I need for the set. The only time I have seen it drop was Arkam Alert last boss's and that was back when it was still group loot and that was only one time. I read somewhere in the post that the location has changed and I did a search online and it was listed as dropping off Punch Line in Ace Alert or Scarecrow Solo, I have run those everyday and still no luck. I just don't want to be running things that do not have a chance for it to drop. Can anyone verify the drop location for me. Thank You.
  2. Spidey Well-Known Player

I can confirm it drops off of Punchline.
    • Like x 2
  3. Derio 15000 Post Club

I can also confirm it drops off of punchline. However punchline has 3 drops. And there is also the fact that there might not be a chance where you face punchline so that sucks also. Better chance of Ace chemicals than Arkham.
    Either kick me sign- rare
    Psycho hands- common
    Psycho chest- uncommon
  4. Dead Reckon Well-Known Player

I was afraid of that, so now I have to run it and hope that I get Punch Line as one of the boss and hope that he drops it. I have gotten the kick me sign 3 times in all the times I have run it but not the chest. Having to get it off a random side boss makes it a little harder to get.
  5. Dead Reckon Well-Known Player

He also drops a ring.
  6. Volkenraider Loyal Player

Hands drop in A51 second boss.. I remember I used to farm Ace everyday for kick me

Drops I remember were

Psycho chest
    Kick me back
    Viking back
    Some random weapons
    Ring

No hands
  7. Kethkel New Player

8. Dead Reckon Well-Known Player

So I have been solo farming Ace for the last 2 days and have come to the understanding that this was the worse place to have a key style drop. And this is the reason way.

First off when doing this you have two out of three chances that the right hallway that punchline spawns on will be selected for you.
    Seconded if you do happen to have the right hallway selected for you then you have 1 of two chances that punchline.

Third if you do happen to get the right hallway and punchline spawns instead of the other Mob, then you have what looks like a very large loot table for him. Because not only have I had what has already been posted drop by him, but you can add bow and cape to what we already know drops.
    With all of these factors in just getting a chance to get it to drop, I would have to say it is one of the rarest drops in the game.

And this is how bad it is trying to get punchline; 9 times in a row I have entered Ace got the right hallway and had Babyface spawn. Now if all the Boss had a chance to drop it that would be fine, but one Boss and it is luck if you get him is just dumb.

I sure hope that the Dev’s look to add this style to the vender.
    • Like x 1
  9. KrimsonScourge New Player

Huh, next time I get the chest drop I'll save it and apparently trade for a "kick me." I know I've deleted a few trying to get the "kick me" sign but still no sign. Of course now that I know this I'll probably never see either.
  10. Dead Reckon Well-Known Player

Got punchilne three times in a row and got the ring all three times.
    • Like x 1
  11. Zur-En-Arrh28 New Player

I know this is an OLD thread. Hopefully someone is still listening.

I have a simple question. I'm Solo farming ACE for the Chest. If I get Babyface as the first Boss, does that mean I should just leave and try again? Or can the same door open twice?

-Zurr
  12. SkullGang Devoted Player

Yeah leave and try again. If I'm not mistaken it's the distillation valve room in which punchline alongside baby face spawn. If u get baby face leave and try again until punchline spawns from the same room.
    • Like x 1
  13. Zur-En-Arrh28 New Player

Thanks Skull!!! Too bad you can't reset inside of ACE. This way you could just keep running and only reset when you see Punchline. Maybe that was intended. THANKSS!!!!!

-Zurr
    • Like x 1
  14. Jeazy Baby Dedicated Player

you can if you find 3 other people to queue and farm with you. shouldn't be too hard to find.