PSVR

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Electrizzaro, Oct 18, 2016.

1. Electrizzaro Loyal Player

Interesting fact. Playing dcuo on the psvr headset is like playing it on a theater sized screen. I have to turn my head from side to side to see the entire screen. It is pretty cool. Resolution wise it is not as crisp as my HD TV but better than SD tv. Just thought I would put this out there.
    • Like x 3
  2. PsySomatic Extra Life 2020

Sounds pretty cool! :) I wish they had a first person camera angle you could use, even if it's only to look around and reverts to third person in combat.
    • Like x 1
  3. Torikumu 10000 Post Club

Nice, nice.

Unrelated to DCUO, but what's a Blu Ray like on PSVR? Similar sort of thing?
    • Like x 1
  4. Swiftduck Loyal Player

How is the psvr on long play sessions? Get uncomfortable at all?
    • Like x 1
  5. Electrizzaro Loyal Player

I have not played a Blu Ray or dvd but I have done hulu and it is the same as playing the game although when you look around you see a couch, end table and some other things which makes the screen a bit smaller but still pretty huge.
    • Like x 1
  6. Electrizzaro Loyal Player

It does strain the eyes to start with. I did about an hour my first stint with it and had sore eyes the rest of the day. However I have been using it more and more and the eyes seem to be adjusting well. As for any other comfort stuff....it is comfy as hell to wear. No headachs, neck pain, face pain at all. The longest I have worn it was about 2 hours. And an hour later I was ready to go again.
    • Like x 1
  7. Swiftduck Loyal Player

awesome, thanks fir the reply. Good to know it's comfortable to wear, I am thinking of buying it and that was my biggest concern
    • Like x 1
  8. vespa neo Active Player

I imagine the need to look away to find your keyboard to type is hard?
    • Like x 1
  9. Trexlight Devoted Player

I was gonna try the same thing XD
    • Like x 1
  10. Electrizzaro Loyal Player

That is why you have to get prepped before you buckle in. Or you can do what I do and just have your kids hand you all the stuff you need after you are in your comfy chair ready to ignore them lol.
    • Like x 3