PSN IS DOWN AGAIN

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by ztomas1, Dec 25, 2014.

1. ncgreenlantern Loyal Player

Still down in Oregon. ...
  2. GoldenDodge Dedicated Player

Still cannot get on ps4 (in PA). Congrats to those who got on. Calling it a night. Another day of wasted attempts to get on.
  3. mistical flame New Player

i hope that we get some replay badges and psn credit for the network going down i mean dam it happen on xmas
  4. CdnAtheist Well-Known Player

This will be a tough for Sony to deal with. More so, because of the November hack. I'm actually quite interested in seeing how they deal with it in the coming weeks.
  5. xpoipoix Well-Known Player

Missed the last holiday sale days : / cause of the psn is down cant still log on ps4 and if i start dc i only get black screen
  6. Wildbill0124 New Player

Holiday sale ended on 23. Psn went down December 24th.
  7. Cyclotrode X New Player

Why is psn up on my 3 and not 4? And why haven't they allowed the same bypass that is on 3 for the 4 even if it wasn't?
  8. Mint Stiletto Loyal Player

You have some seriously weird issues man.
    I play on a PC, you hate me for that?
    How many more posts do you need to make about how evil any one that plays a game on a PC is? 10? 100? 1000?
    These guys have attacked many games as well as other services on many platforms PC included. I couldn't play for a couple days a few months back for this same reason.
    If someone is taking giggly pleasure about your server being down then they have weird issues too, maybe you should join forces and build a club house.....
    • Like x 1
  9. DirtyPirate123 New Player

I agree.. why can't we just skip like we did on the ps3??

Mookly out
    • Like x 1
  10. BernUnit81 Devoted Player

So I got the CE error again. Last attempt at 8am on the 27th in CT. I tried logging in to the play station store and got a WS code which looked like it said something about scheduled maintenance.
  11. xxOMNIPOTENTxx Committed Player

I was just playing DCUO on my PS4 right before shut down, and the game ran fine. I'll continue to scratch my head, and wonder why SOE can't (and probably won't) create a bypass for PS4 users..?
  12. ncgreenlantern Loyal Player

Most likely it has to do with the PS4 needing PS+ to do online play I know we don't need it to play DCUO but I'm sure it's set up that all PS4 games have to go thru PSN and sadly that's probably the issue.
  13. BernUnit81 Devoted Player

Anyone hear any official updates from Sony or playstation?
  14. KrimsonScourge New Player

The last twitter update was about five hours ago and said things should be coming back online "gradually" but with no real ETA that can mean just about anything.
  15. speedster1981 Committed Player

I myself think this suck for the fact that I took a 2 day break from the game to spend christmas time with my family with hopes of coming back to dcuo on boxing day only to find that I can't :( and whats bothering me even more so is that I have a short time to complete the seasonal feats and update my membership and I can't even do that.... I hope the devs are going to extend the seasonal to make up for the time we missed as well as perhaps replays for the fact of the inconvenience. I feel bad for all those that got a ps4 for christmas and couldn't break it in the first day they got it playing the game they just got or dcuo .
  16. ncgreenlantern Loyal Player

Still down for me .
  17. KrimsonScourge New Player

I'm back on with my PS4!
    • Like x 1
  18. EP Ice Loyal Player

Ok, I just got on with my PS4 (Chicago). It kept giving me the "cannot connect to server" error but I kept hitting retry and I got to the character select screen.
    • Like x 1
  19. princeofdetroit Well-Known Player

Michigan is Back!:)
    • Like x 1
  20. EP Ice Loyal Player

I have no issues with PC players. I think it is pretty cool because your more mobile with the computer unlike us console players. I feel bad for the PC players that have been wrongfully banned because of some unknown software on your computers. These are things that console players don't have to go through. There are plus and minuses to both sides but the only thing that matters is what is more comfortable for the player.

Back on topic though, it looks like PSN is coming back online. YAAAAHHHH!!!!
    • Like x 1