PSA - Amazon Fury Part 3 launches on Thursday

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Jafin, Nov 15, 2016.

1. Jafin 10000 Post Club

Mentioned at about 3:50 in this video.
    • Like x 7
  2. TheLQ-DCUO Loyal Player

3. No Crying Committed Player

Great Info
  4. Torikumu 10000 Post Club

Thank **** for that
    • Like x 2
  5. Sleepy Healer Steadfast Player

Get on tonight we carry u to 170
  6. VioletSorceress Committed Player

Im not too happy with new reward system.
    DLC doesnt give enough salvageable items but new mods require tons and tons of materials to craft. Required numbers of each item needed to craft should be reduced starting from t3 to Olympian mods.
    • Like x 1
  7. No Crying Committed Player

Okay cool I am off tomorrow so I am ready all niter after the wife goes to sleep :eek:
  8. Sleepy Healer Steadfast Player

Ok bud
  9. Ichiro Loyal Player

Hmm should make this an interesting week
    • Like x 1
  10. Caroline Dedicated Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  11. ShazamFan2014 Loyal Player

175 CR DPS/Healer all set for this new Episode. I am so happy. Finally got the DPS to 175 just about 20 mins.
    ago.
  12. light FX Steadfast Player

Get ready to grind until your fingers bleed :p
    • Like x 2
  13. Pathosgrim Dedicated Player

#Bestgearinvendor
    You all asked for it :rolleyes:
  14. Proxystar #Perception

Rip Alt toons
    2011 - 17 Nov 2016
    • Like x 2
  15. Balton hero Committed Player

I'm off on Friday! :D
  16. Malachee Committed Player

Not like THIS, we didn't. It's like asking for a car for Christmas....and getting a limping mule instead. :cool:
    • Like x 1
  17. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

Yes...people asked for bestgearinvendor...they did NOT ask for ridiculous grind to go along with it. So get off your high horse. Please.
    • Like x 4
  18. Jafin 10000 Post Club

While I wholeheartedly agree that the vendor prices are too high, it did get me to thinking. I'm almost positive the grind was even longer back in the T4 days. When we had T4 gear (before Hand of Fate) wasn't the only way to get Marks of War through Gates of Tartarus and Prime Battleground? I may be incorrect in saying this but I think they only awarded 10 and 5 marks, respectively, so that was only 15 marks per week where the cheapest piece of vendor gear was 40 marks.

Edit: Just Googled and in fact before Inner Sanctum was turned into a T4 alert you could actually only gain 14 Marks of War per week towards Tier 4 gear.

Further edit: I think the wiki may be wrong on only being able to earn 14 MoW per week before Inner was made into an alert. Hand of Fate was released in August 2012 and Battle for Earth in March 2012. If it was 14 from BfE raids, then it should have been a further 20 from the HoF raids and 35 per week from the alerts, which would pop it up to 69 per week. Hmm, I thought it was lower than that.