ps5 update? More Room for More Powers?Worlds? many possibilities "LONG"

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by Toshknight, Dec 15, 2021.

1. Toshknight Loyal Player

below is a long type of overview of my history view of the game, I've played since 2012, and lots happened we were told couldn't, and i always have ideas, some happened, some haven't, but these are just a dedicated players ideas, not hating on anyone else ideas, thanks for reading, Good luck. sorry for the bad grammar

since the game, started out on pc/ps3, the game needed to be a certain size in all ways to fit with the ps3, it got a seemingly "i think" virtual memory update expansion with the ps4 conversion" on pc it's pretty much the same but just has to be able to fit on the console, but in all they could make the game as large theoretically as the dev kit or the pc's tech will let them.
    we got a small graphical polish with the ps4, some may not notice, but, we did, we got afforded more powers, Areas larger, pretty much a bump up in what can be done in the full spectrum, "not talking about a graphics over hall at all," im talking about a content infusion with the added hardware abilities,
    This game has a loyal following like most MMOs do, even though it may be hated on by many , it has pleanty of backing player base to keep the content coming, we have seen more iconic auras, emblem, armor styles, weapons, characters in general as the years go by, with last years anniversary giving us The long asked for "speed force" and "reverse Speed Force" with the Enhanced variants as well.
    That alone as a huge flash fan made me very happy. after WOL 1 came out it seems like WB, or who ever makes the calls, to allow SOE/Daybreak/Now Dimensional Ink, to add in what is wanted by the fans, and the developers ideas for content containing iconic styles in the game that are restricted by IP that i think is obv that it goes deeper then WB saying "yea go ahead add the flash, batman, lantern outfits/emblems, cowls.

Back in 2013 i remember with the old forums, talking about Green auras, not being able to be even spoke about with the players, emblems, of lantern variety , the flash cowl was 100% off limits, and The only batman suit in game was the nasty tier 2 mech looking Beyond suit with weird legs, but it was still all we had, somehow they were able to give us" BATWOMANS" cape along with "Flash Boots" and tons of other little iconic pieces but it wasn't the full sha bang , as we have now, after WOL1 we got Red lantern powers " and were suppose to get Blue" if all the items released at the time and teasers poked at us, by jens in stream and Style releases for WOL2 we got the Red/Blue "energy" aka construct" weapon styles, then a few days later, we got the Green and yellow ones, making a set of 4 "Energy" sets that matched the Art styles and color of the connected Corps,

We all know Rage was made neutral, which worked out IMO, with releasing Briefing , investigation, and collection rewards to go with it, Atrocitus' Head piece, gloves "Protégé of inversion" with WOL1, and there was a blue counter part of items to go with , being brother warth's Head piece and Chest, "Missionary of hope" . i know the argument will always go on and on , if we had blue lanterns planned, but the evidence just kind of stacks up to that we were, cause WOL1 was on PS3 and they could only fit so many powers, so they ditched blue, due to the fact, that Red constructs, unlike Green and yellow HL, with Small differences, is A complete 180 to Blue lantern constructs,

im trying to say that. We have Red lanterns with the Puking vomit animations, and plasma retching all over, and blue is very very difference, and obviously was totally different, almost a 2nd power but was only for heroes? and villains only got rage at first. With Water looking basically like Saint Walker inspired with the tai chi type animations, the water constructs, with added effects to make it more water of course, but it is all there i feel as the years go by, they couldn't fit 2 powers, that were essentially suppose to be opposing powers the same but different sides, as a tank.

i think they made the right call, we got all the blue lantern armor styles , and so on with orange, indigo, and violet, in WOL2, "im still sad we didn't get a full Proper WOL3 conclusion to that series, same with halls of power, we got tiny episodes with a duo, then a raid, and a solo, then the black lantern solo mission last with blackest Night raid, which had black hand inspired armor, as well as The Necrons chest/Arm aka Scythe.

With all of this in the past, and the next Gen console PS5, being essentially able to handle anything a mid range gaming pc can handle, with more virtual room for powers, styles, all that goodness, will they give the players a blue lantern power ring in a powerset, or do what would be better, and take inspiration

The Speedforce Ring, granting speed last anniversary, and the legion flight ring, before that, "yes i know about the vault items" but those were rare and were not tradable, Joker's jetpack Flight, Bat Gauntlets "Acro" and speed boots for Superspeed, for years until 2016 or later, those items only had the generic movement, meaning you could not use the double jump or grapple with Acro, or even glide boost, all u could do is do the Standard fast movement, run up walls, fly without superspeed, until they patched to how they work just like the Legion and Speedforce Rings.

Adding a Lantern ring for
    Blue, Violet, Orange, and Indigo "Black is not meant for players" imo, but yes they could do that to but i don't think it would happen or should with death/life emotional spectrum just the former 4,

you acquire the ring, via Time capsule, or marketplace "FTW" cause its something that is kind of like a color change, it would give the user /player that puts it on the same thing as the LEGION ring, but is flight, as well as turning your Green or yellow Constructs and finger shine "there is no ring on players Finger" strange i know "i think its a exobyte thing" and a IP thing imo",

p.s hero/villain
    since they have made the line between hero and villain very thin, finally adding cross chat, we already get Queued with villains, p.s just need to let us group with villains, outside of instances and possibly change allegiance from hero to villain with a cool quest, and it could be monetized but that would suck but either way could be done. with faction or something to reform from a villain or fall from a heroes grace in a way.

o.s
    so letting a player say with superspeed and HL powers, puts on the blue , violet ring, they're constructs turn the respective corps ring color, and get the glow finger to match the constructs, as well as adding flight, and same for the orange and indigo, to go with the awesome armor sets we have and styles, like larfleeze chest and indigo ones styles, and weapon, monks chest piece.

the reason i am stressing it to have flight is so, none HL players get something, im on the fence about it giving a non HL powerset the glow finger, i lean towards no, but having a flight ring is cool. and if the person decides to go HL they get that ,

it can be a ring, or it could be a accessory, due to stats and such, but i have ran this idea by over 50 people and its 90 10 that think its a great idea,

i also think the superspeed needs to have a speedforce upgrade in style, either just revamping superspeed to be more speedforce, but with the light stream styles, aka lantern streams of construct movement, and anything else that leaves a trail that color, ergo, reverse flash, using red, zoom using blue, Hunter zolomon CW zoom"

the utilization of this movement style tree could be utilized and also fix the ability movement animations to match the style you have, right now, i use the blue light stream with my quantum Zoom Toon, and when i do any speedster attack its the default animation of lightning, not the light stream,