PS5/Pc/ and xbox SX Capabilities post shutting down ps4 server connection

Discussion in 'Testing Feedback' started by Toshknight, Oct 5, 2021.

1. Toshknight Loyal Player

so. over the last decade, i have played on PC, and owned a PS4/ now Ps5, but i MMO on PC, and i always felt like the game on PC only would have no Virtual memory issues to what it could have on screen at once, and how many powers the game can have.
    just wondering once they do the ps5 conversion, if the game developers plan of making the new added areas bigger, with less restriction on hand, do to the ps5 and xbox sx being a pc with a sony operating system, and xbox os, with not having to trim it down in layman terms to fit on a console. the ps4 was getting closer but still had limitations obviously, but wondering, what the dev team plans on doing with all the extra open boundaries with the ps5 and pc being on the same page pretty much
  2. xxHELLSTROKExx Loyal Player

Don't forget switch. That's going to keep the game closer to how it is now than anything. Ps4 support going away is probably a long ways away considering how difficult it is to even get a ps5 still. But yeah, unless they ditch switch or switch gets a lot more powerful, I wouldn't expect many changes like that. Plus the games engine is still old so that alone could be more of a hurdle than switch
    • Like x 2
  3. Rejchadar Inquisitor

And I was thinking why the developers ported the game to a switch ... and this is so that there will always be something that will delay us;)
    • Like x 1