{PS4} Walls of Darkness/Shade

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by Karbonala, Nov 28, 2013.

1. Karbonala New Player

Not particularly sure if this has been reported or not. EVERY time I login, there are constant walls of what seem to be item/character shading, but instead of it being the silhouette of the item/character, it's just a big block of darkness. This is especially visible in bases/watchtower, but present in all parts of the game.

Should the devs have a problem reproducing this issue, I would be more than happy to livestream a session from the PS4. Yet another issue to mention, it seems that viewing livestreams of DCUO on the PS4 itself are close to impossible. I've only ever seen 1 livestream that worked properly, every other livestream has the lobby(or whatever it's called) up and running but the actual video footage is just stuck as if on a screenshot.

Also Experiencing:
    Queue bugs (Q'ing as a completely different role/Not being able to see who Q's)
    Long loading times (PS3 players are actually entering instances faster than me on my PS4, how is this possible?)
    Chat Tabs not saving (Voice & Text Chat)
    Microphone Icon not activating properly when being used (Common in PS3 as well)