PS4 UI issues - Artifact, Augment tab

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by Darth Piper, Jul 19, 2018.

1. Darth Piper Loyal Player

So I was having this problem a lot and it has to do with scrolling through a long list.

Go to Artifacts/Augments tab where you perform the upgrade
    Select the Augment
    Attempt to scroll through the list of available things you can use to upgrade.

What happens is that the cursor will get "stuck"... or not continue scrolling... or the scroll bar will come to a premature end and you cannot get to the end of the list.
    • Like x 2
  2. Fed up player #10 Well-Known Player

I am having similar trouble. I can go only part way down the fortify tab list and then it wont respond. I have to close the UI and reopen it and then it will just do it again. I also had 3 of the golden exobits just disappear out of my inventory when i was trying to level up the augments.
  3. Phen0menal Active Player

I had the same and augments go missing when switched roles even though they are saved in my armory after leveling two of them up
  4. MiLady Well-Known Player

I have had the same issue with the scrollbar not fully scrolling down to display all of my items to feed into the Augments. I had to scroll all the way to the top and try again. If that didnt work, then I would switch to a different tab and then back to the "Fortify" tab. That usually corrects the problem for me. (Note that this happens on the PC also.)
  5. Trexlight Devoted Player

Same here on USPC. Normally switching menus fixes it but still something that should definitely looked into.
  6. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

We are looking into this.
    • Like x 1
  7. Darth Piper Loyal Player

This will happen when the list is relatively long, and especially if you try to scroll too quickly.
  8. BumblingB I got better.

PC same issue. Only fix is to tab out and tab back and try again.
  9. TrueColors Well-Known Player

Suggest that those that are part of load out should be at the top of the list, so you don't have to scroll.

ALSO they should be locked like gear in a load out, so that they don't get consumed if you switch roles (I did this)