Ps4, share play and feats?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Marine Death, Oct 29, 2014.

1. Marine Death Committed Player

Fyi...

Last night I wanted to test out share play with a league member. I platinum one of his expert races on the first try. I most likely could platinum every race with Share play.

Other feats are totally doable. Amazingly enough it ran smoother than anticipated.
  2. Marine Death Committed Player

One benefit with Share play could be trying out other powers with your league members. Test before Respect
    • Like x 1
  3. VillNess Well-Known Player

Be careful though. Only let people you trust control your game through share play. Its sad how stupid people can be and so I can see all the scams done with share play :( if you dont know what I mean, when u let other player join with share play and hand over controller he could delete something, send stuff via mail and other evil stuff people can come up with.

Awesome feature though, host just needs decent upload speed, a friend of mine couldnt host share play unfortunately.
    • Like x 2
  4. Marine Death Committed Player

I thought of that last night and I tested a theory I had. One nice feature while using share play is I could disconnect you just by pressing my PlayStation button. What's really wicked is you can see everything that they are doing. That way if I don't like what they are doing one button press will make you go bye bye.
    • Like x 2
  5. VillNess Well-Known Player

Aah thats true, opening menu ends their playing. I didnt realise that. That should make it a lot safer then!
    • Like x 2
  6. TKMcClone Steadfast Player

I'd love to know how the Devs feel about this feature and how it potentially affects the integrity of player progress...
    • Like x 1
  7. Little Sister New Player

This will be a great way to make some money lol

Will farm bits for cash !
    • Like x 2
  8. ncgreenlantern Loyal Player

Well I guess now I can finally "do" the races and the good thing is since its a feature of PSN I don't see the devs stopping it .
    • Like x 1
  9. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

I read somewhere that Game Developers can program their games to opt out at their discretion.

I like the idea that friend can let you try out games (particularly the ones without a Demo) so you won't pay for something and regret it later. And being able to help a friend out, not the worst thing in the world.
    • Like x 1