PS4/PC HELPFUL HERO LEAGUE FOR FEAT HUNTERS

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by FiremanMac85, Jan 12, 2021.

1. FiremanMac85 Well-Known Player

AS THE LEADER I PROMISE IF YOU ASK TO GO FOR A FEAT, I WILL PERSONALLY PUT THE GROUP TOGETHER AND WE WILL GET IT FOR YOU. WE JUST NEED YOU!

(Disclaimer: Fonts are out of wack, and wont let me properly edit.)

Hello everyone. Thank you for stopping by and reading my post for league recruitment.

WHO WE ARE: We are First Edition. We are a laid back and easy going group of veteran players that actively avoids drama, and loves getting feats for ourselves and others.

We are currently recruiting to rebuild the league, after some people took lengthy breaks from the game. We are looking for fun and passionate players of DCUO who may have or may not have a lot of skill points, but need a league that will give them the best opportunity for success. EVERY GREAT PLAYER STARTED SOMEWHERE. If you give me time, I will make sure you become a great player with high CR, high SP, and better understanding of the game.

I have 520sp and have been playing for a long time. I can share a lot of insight on this game and how to be a great player.

WE HAVE A BEAUTIFUL LEAGUE HALL WITH BUFFS CURRENTLY RUNNING

OUR GOAL: To provide a team based league that focuses on giving every member the opportunity to get feats that they need to become a stronger overall player.

This is the cornerstone of our approach to this game. Yes, A LOT of leagues say they are willing to help, but as many of us know, that is mostly just an empty promise. As leader I take it as my personal responsibility to make sure if you need a feat, you will get the feat. I have been playing since 2012, and I know how to do the majority of feats in this game. And if I don't know, I will research it.

WE RUN OLD CONTENT FOR FEATS

WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
    • Fun, social, and active players looking for new friends
    • Minimum 150sp
    • 18 years or older
    • Committed to getting feats, and helping those who need them too.
    • Actively working on their role and artifacts
    • Interested in helping build a league
    • Motivated to take on more responsibility in the league as an officer
    • Is comfortable with a crude sense of humor.
    HOW WE WILL DO IT: Every night we start off our dailies, do seasonal (if available), and instances that need to be ran. After that, we form up as many groups as possible to get whatever feats have been requested, and we do that until people start signing off. FEATS ARE OUR FOCUS. We have come up with a well thought out league ranking system that lets members have the opportunities to move up and have real responsibility in the league.

Discord ID: Cap#8771
    Please feel free to respond here, or send me a personal message on Discord if you are interested in joining the league. We have a league discord where we talk offline as well, share memes, and I am uploading all feats in the game on our discord as a quick reference!
  2. Marve1 New Player

Would be awesome to be a part of your league.

Marve1X character name
  3. Boston Phantom Well-Known Player

Would you be willing to invite me? I have two have toons that need a league after the league I was in threw me out without an explaination. My troll is Massachusetts Knight and my tank is Serena Prince. Mass has 545 SP and Serena has 544 SP.