[PS4]Light bar stuck on red.

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by AdamSwine, Aug 14, 2014.

1. AdamSwine New Player

hello. supposedly GU32 was supposed to fix this. but is lies. light bar is always stuck on red. i use Ice power. it only started to occur after formatting the PS4. i have already tried to delete my settings file. but no dice.
  2. AdamSwine New Player

so how do we fix this? :(
  3. AdamSwine New Player

hellooo!? is there a way to fix the light bar? does SOE intend on fixing this?
  4. AdamSwine New Player

it only occurs on the ice character. i made a Hard Light character and the bar is green. but why is ice red? this doesn't even make sense. lol :/
  5. AdamSwine New Player

so does anyone know how to fix this? SoE said they fixed it. but they never did and only lied about it. and my Hard Light character is no longer giving me a green light bar. :/
  6. the solowing Steadfast Player

for mines and a friend that issue is fixxed
  7. AdamSwine New Player

but HOW to fix it? i've tried deleting the game and reinstalling. i've tried deleting game profiles saved AND re-installing the game. deleting the profiles AFTER deleting the game and BEFORE installing it once again. i've tried deleting the characters, one of them even a T3 character. i've also tried deleting the character then profile data then the game its self.

i don't know what else to try. just please share secret! :)
  8. the solowing Steadfast Player

sadly there is no secret i did notice it wouldn't switch off red for awhile, and one i guess 1 day it got sorted out because it went back to the color of the power i played
  9. AdamSwine New Player

i guess SoE just doesn't like me then. :( they serve me 11GB downloads on every update. and won't fix my light bar. baddies T_T

in any case, thank you for the response.