PS4 LAGGING ISSUES

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by Frankzilla, Apr 15, 2014.

1. Frankzilla Committed Player

Ok for the past week I've been lagging ridiculously on usps4 server. I've tweaked my router to preform better, uninstalled and reinstalled the game still nothing. I've spoken to a few others whom agreed to be having the same issue as of late and im curious if this on going condition is being look into.
    • Like x 5
  2. Zpred Dedicated Player

I'm on EUps4, I can honestly relate to this, for the past week or so I've noticed quite a lot more lag spikes show up, a lot more then usual, also I feel as though performance has dropped slightly from load times to general lagg on ps4, when I 1st got my ps4 I was like wow this is so much better, faster load times, smoother gameplay but just recently it seems to be dropping.
    • Like x 2
  3. Flightboy New Player

I am with the both of you and have noticed to the T what both of you above are describing... I even turned off the 60 FPS and tuned the grapics down to nothing.... Still didn't help o_O
    • Like x 2
  4. Frankzilla Committed Player

Cant let this thread die down needs to be recognized so bump.
  5. Unfleshed Level 30

Lag is a general term, what type of lag are you experiencing exactly? Is this latency lag where actions are delayed or graphical lag?
  6. DEMONIZER1 Loyal Player

It's a little bit of all...

Latency and Graphical lag for me, just like they said, the last week or so it's been happening, not really bad, but it's there!

IA ARMY
  7. Unfleshed Level 30

8. Unfleshed Level 30

It may just be me but I cannot find this post without manually searching for it. It's as if it is hidden from the front page on the bug report forum
    • Like x 1
  9. Frankzilla Committed Player

Im the op and I had to search it to bump it. I'm kind of feeling blatantly ignored but I won't jump to conclusions. If I have to ill but it all day everyday until its gets its proper recognition. Maybe it has something to do with the sound issues and other problems on ps4 because I haven't really experienced that. Maybe its just another symptom of the underlined problem. I dont know but I deserve answers thats what I do know.
  10. Frankzilla Committed Player

Lag is lag no matter which way you want to cut it. But what I do know is its not my internet connection which means its the game. Now its evident im not the only one experiencing it so its indeed something that needs to be look into. My load times have dropped a bit and lag has increased kind of not feeling a difference fromebeing on ps3 which defeats the purpose of upgrading to ps4 60 fps is cute and all when your actually experiencing it.
  11. Black Canadian New Player

I have this same issue, i know its partially my router but its just a little ridiculous
  12. MrMigraine Devoted Player

I've talked with several people about this, and they're also experiencing similar issues across other online games (FFXIV, BF4).

Since it's only started in the last few days, I'd guess that all of these PSN maintenances have thrown something out of whack.
  13. Frankzilla Committed Player

Since your taking your sweet ol' time putting this gu out why dont you include something about like a lag fix in it. JUST SAYING. Because it does exist and rather problematic when trying to enjoy something you pay for every month.
  14. Taiah New Player

fix lag please.
  15. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

It would be helpful to describe exactly what you are experiencing. For example:
    • Rubber banding (the game stalls for a few seconds, then jumps back into action)
    • Powers do not activate until seconds after pressing their button
    • Objects or people in the world load in slowly or not at all
    • Effects hit or kill me before they are shown
    • And so on...
    Also, please specify what server you are playing on and the time.
    • Like x 1
  16. Taiah New Player

The lag I'm referring to is the graphical stuttering when moving around several areas in the game.
  17. RageOfHeaven1990 New Player

It's on PS3 as well. The map will end up having a lot of stuff inside it (that isn't map related i.e. weapon/power icons). The loadout will also start displaying incorrect icons.

There is rubber banding but it isn't only a few seconds. It is more along the lines of wait until your group kills that particular enemy and then leaves. Happened to me in Gotham University where you have to fight Isis.
  18. Frankzilla Committed Player

I'm on the usps4 server and the time is all day everyday for the past week. The type of lag has been rubber banding. Everything loads fine just everytime I start combat I have to deal with freezing.
  19. daplatobah New Player

You probably have like 500 other games downloaded on your PS4 or your Internet Service Provider is giving you dial up instead of dsl broadband cable speed.
  20. Frankzilla Committed Player

Lol ps4 dont even have that many games available. If it was my internet more then dc would be affected or i would have loading issues or more but it isnt the case and wasnt happening a week ago. I have no issues streaming movies or shows off hulu and netflix. Also others are having same issues or others. I dont have sound issues like others or chat issues im getting frequent lag spikes.