PS4 freezing while entering GCPD Special Crimes Unit

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by dnnout, Mar 2, 2014.

1. daplatobah New Player

You might also want to make sure that your Internet Service Provider does not do their typical internet connection maintenance updates or surge blasts when they provide internet service.

I remember playing online via ps3 and it froze only to realize that my former ISP was the culprit.
    They told me 25MB yeah right..... I speed checked it and they were streaming me 4MB.

THAT pissed me off finding out it was the ISP company.
  2. iKahnic New Player

i dont think thats the problem im running into. :( wish they could just fix this problem though
  3. daplatobah New Player

unlpug your connection reconnect real quick in any mmorpg game.
  4. iKahnic New Player

I heard that this error generally means the application has crashed on the ps4. That it generally can mean that there is an internal hard drive or hardware related issue. Can anyone verify this? if so does this mean i have to send in my ps4 and wait 30-60 days (thats what a support tech told me on the phone one day.) for a new ps4?
  5. Nanase_Nova New Player

Is that really the case? I recently got back in to DCUO (originally deleted it to make space on my PS3), and now I've run in to this problem...
  6. iKahnic New Player

Kind of wish they would let u skip this mission anyways with all the damn problems it is giving ppl. I'm sure the devs can hotfix it so that you skip right to the next mission, or even better, since Meps said something about it being fixed in the new dlc.. Well dlc could be next month or next year for all we know.. Just hotfix this crap :). Just sux becuz right now it is part of the story line to move closer to 30. I had a gm tell me to go farm wanted posters and side missions.. I would really like to just hit 30 so I can start using my damn troll.
  7. Valette New Player

I'm getting this problem too. I just got into this game a week or so ago. Been playing pretty smoothly until now. Was leveling, just finished the fun house Joker mission and was sent to the Special Crimes Unit. Any time I even so much as stand in the circle to enter the zone the game freezes and sends me to a crash screen on the PS4. It then freezes up my entire PS4 and I have to unplug it from the back. I just deleted the game and am re-downloading it to see if that fixes it at all, but I don't think it will.

I'm level 18, villain, with Joker as my mentor. I really hope this is fixed soon. I'm really starting to get into this game and want to plop some cash down on DLC and other stuff, but I don't feel like I can when the game doesn't let me play. ; ;