PS4 Crashing when I die

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by Aqua Surge, Apr 27, 2018.

1. Aqua Surge Loyal Player

In Central City for T9. When I get one shotted and die. I press Triangle to rally but the game crashes on me. This is very annoying as I am in a group doing content for double marks.
  2. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

What exactly is one shotting you? Starro the Conqueror?
  3. LadyLightning Issue Tracker Volunteer

Contact Daybreak Games support.

I hope they have a better solution than reinstalling the game..
  4. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

Has been happening to me for 4 years on and off. :(
  5. Alrighty Then Loyal Player

I've been complaining about this for months.It's not just Starro; who helped crashed DCUO on my PS4 system. It happened 4x the other day with Starro though.
  6. Aqua Surge Loyal Player

I haven't had the issue lately. Was a bad day when I was on that day and made this thread. It has been working fine for me though lately. And yeah, The Starro kills me as I am nit group with anyone. I be waiting there and wait until he's almost dead before acting him now. Kind of boring but you got to do what you got to do. Need to defeat him like 110 times for all the feats attached to him.
  7. Kakarot8999 New Player

Not sure where to put this, but my sub ends in a couple days. I will not resub because i am sick of these sell cheap dcuo cash guys. I love this game but i wont be back until something is done about them.
  8. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

No actually it isn't. This is a bug report thread. But since you're here, can I have your stuff?
  9. AquiloFury Committed Player

I just wanna say that getting knocked out by the conqueror equals Insta-crash if I am not revived...9 times out of 10. If someone gets me in time, I can res no problem.. it's just if I have to flee.