PS3 Time Capsule suggestion.

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Gassius_Spray, Jan 31, 2018.

1. Gassius_Spray Loyal Player

Seeing that JacobDragonHunter jokingly? said maybe there should be PS3 time capsules.
    I thought that was/is a great idea. I know some will take a dump at another time capsule, but shovel it in.

In the PS3 Time Capsule we can harken back to beta styles that we seen in old footage of the game with young Jensyjeezy and with Chris Cao at the then helm.

Those styles, all those styles (minus the gadgeteer style since we already have that) will be available in the ps3 time capsules. See styles below:
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]

And as a base item, to be viewed on the theater screen base item in the valentines event. The trailer that is still bad *** and really set the hooks in me to get this game, even though I was getting it anyways because of the DC Brand.

an aura. A PS3 aura. Use the ghost aura as a template. Instead of ghost faces have ps3s instead.
    A ps3 on a pedestal base item. Another PS3 base item encased in a Brainiac bottle. (think encased Brainaic in subconstruct)
    • Like x 2
  2. Gassius_Spray Loyal Player

3. majosea Dedicated Player

dont forget this one two please without the emblem [IMG] all the beta styles at the same time , no feats sounds great to me
    • Like x 1
  4. Gassius_Spray Loyal Player

Yes! There are probably a few other styles too Im failing to remember. Add'em in.

No feats sound good to me too.
  5. Gassius_Spray Loyal Player

Two more styles I found.
    [IMG]
    on the right.
    [IMG]

more of the 4th world (head, hands, feet)