[PS3] Load problem in the pit and safe house arena

Discussion in 'Battle of the Legends (PvP)' started by Alexonic, Mar 29, 2014.

1. Alexonic Committed Player

me and my friends still have load problem in some arena like i said in the title...
    we're ps3 players, are we forced to buy a ps4 to play all the arenas without problems?

ah, for this problem we can't pvp this week cause the rotation map is: safe house for 4s and the pit for 5s

dear devs, pls don't force us to buy a ps4, just fix these bugs pls...

ah, to avoid this problem would be good if you put 2 different arenas for 4s and 5s instead of one...
    we want to pvp, but is hard playing against invisible enemies.
    thx for read
    • Like x 3
  2. VOLGIN DYNAMO New Player

I completely agree. Instead to adding new craps (like GU 36), you should fix the bugs in the game like these.It 's ridiculous that players with ps3 cannot do a certain arena pvp because they can't see their opponents.
    Soon will be released GU 36, and still there are these bugs ... cool... and professional...

In add, it's true, the rotation of the arenas sucks. The arenas should be more differentiated: two types of arena for every 4s and 5s. And why not add a fortress of solitude arena (now 8vs8) for 6 players (6s)? or even arenas for 3 players (3s)?

DCUO is a great game, and can be upgraded in the right way. It 's just need to put the brain in what you do, instead of doing useless craps with new updates ...
  3. OscuroDCUO New Player

4. J Zmooth New Player

This problem has been around for awhile for PS3 players. The only temporary solution is to lunge until you find a target.
  5. KingJProud New Player

unfortunately, it's time to upgrade, if you know what I mean :(
  6. Skylez New Player

Yea I have a ps3 and ps4, when I play pit or safehouse on ps3, things just don't load which make it harder...So the best way bro, is getting a ps4. It's a huge difference, but it's worth it! :D