Fixed PS players cannot reset on the main on duty screen

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by ACLife, Nov 12, 2022.

1. ACLife Active Player

My PS league mates are not able to click on the reset button to unlock and reset from the main On Duty screen. They have to reset from within the raid. They need the ability for the X to work on the red Unlock (reset button) anywhere on the new On Duty menus.

Thank you.

we are on US PS server.

I am PC and do not have this issue.
    • Like x 4
  2. Ozman Well-Known Player

EUPS here. Same thing. Can't reset loot locks through on duty. Can highlight the unlock button but nothing happens when you press it. Also can't seem to reset loot locks from the scorecard either. Tried resetting Neron's Underworld today from the scorecard and nothing happened.
  3. Ozman Well-Known Player

A bit more info from playing yesterday...

I can reset some things. I was able to reset the look locks on the elite solo from the scorecard in the instance, but I still couldn't reset Neron's Underworld or Rock of Eternity from the scorecard. I still can't reset any loot locks from the On Duty menu.

Also something weird. About an hour after I'd tried to reset Neron's Underworld I was in my base searching the broker and I suddenly got a pop up on my screen asking if I wanted to spend 87 replays to unlock the content. That's a hell of a delayed reaction.

Also bump because nobody seems to be paying attention to this bug.
  4. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

We are investigating.
    • Like x 1