PS 5 / Xbox X Series Graphic Update?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Electrizzaro, Feb 24, 2020.

1. Electrizzaro Loyal Player

So I was curious if the Devs were going to do another graphics update to the game when the new consoles launch. I did not expect it the last time and thought it was a waste of time until I saw the end result. Then I was VERY glad they did. So I was wondering if another one would be done or what others may think.

I know the game has its issues and some things need fixed etc, but this would be cool.
  2. Siramez Well-Known Player

the game is not on the newest console, because you will be using the backwards compatibility feature which means ps5/xbox x series playing ps4/xbox one version instead.
  3. inferno Loyal Player

Electrizzaro...I haven't seen that name for a while here. Welcome back.
    • Like x 1
  4. SkullGang Devoted Player

[IMG]

This is the best the game is going to look so get used to it. They had 6 years for graphical improvements and we have gotten nothing. Don't expect anything next gen because honestly its a waste of time and money. Better they put their time and resources in their new MMO.
  5. Jacob Dragonhunter Steadfast Player

Oh how the times have changed.

Wasn't it not too long ago that you guys said "DCUO can finally get a graphics update because PS3 is holding the game back..."

Hindsight is 2020 with ps3 long gone and boy those comments didn't age well.

[IMG]
    • Like x 5
  6. Electrizzaro Loyal Player

Thanks. Took a break for a couple of years but got back into about 2 weeks ago....just after the CR 255 skip ended of course lol. Enjoying all the stuff I missed and playing with some old friends.