Promethium Naming Schemes

Discussion in 'Oracle’s Database (Guides)' started by Superskull85, Feb 18, 2013.

1. Superskull85 Devoted Player

Note: This is a repost of my guide here: http://forums.station.sony.com/dcuops3-old/posts/list.m?topic_id=49346 Will be updated with missing names. This is also a recreation of Draconin2000's repost (thanks for reposting!) so that I can better control edits.

Using the information by pasufarin in his post I put together the meanings of the words used in the Promethium Lockbox loot and a list of items each role would probably want.

Neck

The scheme is [Primary Stat]'s [Item Level] of [Affinity]

Primary Stat

Fighter - Might
    Slugger - Precision
    Champion - Defense, Health, Dominance
    Controller - Vitalization
    Healer - Restoration

Item Level

46 - Chocker
    56 - Necklace
    70 - Sautoir
    78 - Pendant

Affinity

Accuracy - Next 2 attacks are critical hits
    Endurance - Increases max Health and a greater amount in Tank stance
    Releif - Restores Power to yourself and to the entire group in Controller stance
    Panacea - Restores Health to yourself when you get hit and the entire group in Healer stance

Rings

The scheme is [Primary Stat]'s [Item Level] [Affinity]

Primary Stat

Fighter - Might
    Grappler - Precision
    Guardian - Defense, Health, Dominance
    Dominator - Vitalization
    Medic - Restoration

Item Level

46 - Iron
    56 - Steel
    70 - Vanadium
    78 - Eternium

Affinity

Knucklespike - Might
    Loop - Precision
    Siget - Health
    Ring - Power
    Band - Vitalization
    Claddagh - Restoration

So in terms of what each role might want (based on the highest Item Level):

Healer

Neck

Healer's Pendant of Panacea - Restoration based neck with Health restore Affinity.
    Healer's Pendant of Releif - Restoration based beck with Power Affinity

Ring

Medic's Eternium Claddagh - Restoration based ring with Restoration Affinity
    Medic's Eternium Ring - Restoration based ring with Power Affinity

Controller

Neck

Controller's Pendant of Releif - Vitalization based neck with Power restore Affinity.
    Champion's Pendant of Releif - Defense, Health and Dominance based neck with Power restore Affinity

Ring

Dominator's Eternium Band - Vitalization based ring with Vitalization Affinity
    Dominator's Eternium Ring - Vitalization based ring with Power Affinity
    Guardian's Eternium Band - Defense, Health and Dominance based ring with Vitalization Affinity
    Guardian's Eternium Ring - Defense, Health and Dominance based ring with Power Affinity

Tank

Neck

Champion's Pendant of Panacea - Defense, Health and Dominance based neck with Health restore Affinity.
    Champion's Pendant of Endurance - Defense, Health and Dominance based neck with max Health Affinity.

Ring

Guardian's Eternium Claddagh - Defense, Health and Dominance based ring with Restoration Affinity
    Guardian's Eternium Ring - Defense, Health and Dominance based ring with Power Affinity
    Guardian's Eternium Signet - Defense, Health and Dominance based ring with Healer Affinity

Damage

Neck

Fighter's Pendant of Accuracy - Might based neck with critical damage Affinity
    Slugger's Pendant of Accuracy - Precision based neck with critical damage Affinity
    Fighter's Pendant of Releif - Might based neck with Power restore Affinity
    Slugger's Pendant of Releif - Precision based neck with Power restore Affinity

Ring

Fighter's Eternium Knucklespike - Might based ring with Might Affinity
    Fighter's Eternium Loop - Might based ring with Precision Affinity
    Fighter's Eternium Ring - Might based ring with Power Affinity
    Grappler's Eternium Knucklespike - Precision based ring with Might Affinity
    Grappler's Eternium Loop - Precision based ring with Precision Affinity
    Grappler's Eternium Ring - Precision based ring with Power Affinity

Hope this helps your quest for the best item. :)
    • Like x 4
  2. Superskull85 Devoted Player

Changes to the guide:
    1. Removed the Dominance Affinity as there is no evidence that it even exists at this time
    2. Added the Sautoir (IL 70 neck) name.
    Need to change:

Let me know if there is anything else that should be adjusted.
  3. Superskull85 Devoted Player

Small update. I finally added the name of the IL 70 neck (Sautoir). The list should now be complete. I'll update with tier 5 names when the tier is released.