Promethium lockbox ?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by useless, Sep 1, 2018.

1. useless Well-Known Player

Well either i'm getting lucky or ...?
    Usually i take compound omega or repair bot because styles says already collected...now you vets have all styles already but last couple days i get 90 % atleast not collected (even 2 peaces to choose from)
    I like that very much,ty....
  2. Fawkes2574 Dedicated Player

You've been lucky. But as they always say, "Don't look a gift horse in the mouth." :p
  3. Fawkes2574 Dedicated Player

But it makes me wonder if I should be taking the styles from the boxes, and selling them on the broker. I usually just go for the repair bot or the base item. I don't usually concern myself with the styles.
  4. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Not all styles are tradeable.
  5. willflynne 10000 Post Club

Last I knew, the only styles from Lockboxes that could be sold were the New 52 styles (Stalwart Defender, Daring Vigilante, Noble Warrior, Cybernetic, Master Mercenary, Lethal Zealot). Any other style is usually account bound, but some pieces here and there can't be traded at all.
  6. Fawkes2574 Dedicated Player

Dang. Ah well. My broke self will just have to wait till the next Time Capsule comes out. Whenever that will be.
  7. willflynne 10000 Post Club

If it helps at all, the Stalwart Defender chest could be a big seller if you come across one. It provides a bigger emblem on male characters so it's been popular for a while.

It was just made available through style unlocking, though, so I don't know what kind of effect that might have had on broker prices.
  8. Jade Rebel Dedicated Player

It fluctuates on the broker a lot, depending what piece it is
  9. Balton hero Committed Player

Not correcting, just an addendum: auras too.
    • Like x 1
  10. willflynne 10000 Post Club

You're right, I totally forgot about those, thanks for that. It was easier to remember them when the loot table wasn't so full. LOL
  11. TechWarrior0329 Steadfast Player

Not sure on that myself but I do know you can add the Aura that drop are tradable and sellable.. I have made some good cash selling those things hen I have one drop...