Problem with Augment XP

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Proddy, Jul 20, 2018.

1. Proddy Active Player

At the start of the EP 32 updates I logged in to try the augment system, the first thing I did was choose 4 mods to update (Might) . I had enough converted materials to bring all of my mods to an average of level 110 . After doing so I decided to complete the mission which supplies the golden exobyte's . When I used the Golden Exo's it brought me to 194 on those 4 augments . I thought to myself this was a bit low so I decided to use my remaining 4 golden exo's on my resto mods just as a test. After doing this my resto mods were also brought to 194 , without any extra XP from old converted mats . So what's the problem here ? did I lose all my converted materials for no gain whatsoever ? its seems like it . Is there a chance to get back my lost XP ? should I submit a ticket ? Anyone else run into this ?
  2. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Lol. The golden exos jump your augments based on your CR. You should have used those first.
    • Like x 2
  3. Shark Dental Devoted Player

I would submit a ticket only if you have screenshots, video proof or something similar.
  4. TroEL Dedicated Player

ya dun goofed
  5. Proddy Active Player

well , I guess ill copy and paste this into a ticket , I don't know why in the world I would have taken screenshots/video , lol . Its not liked I planned to screw it up :)
  6. Erin Arror Dedicated Player

If you have end game CR (235-240), using golden cr should bump to 193/4 at minimum (if no crits). Then anything after, like your obsolete mats, should make it go further. Try a ticket (a bit of long shot). If you have other end game alte try golden first.

I wish the devs gave a more in depth tutorial and 'recommended' paths to take. Many of these legacy / obsolete r&d 'food' once fed will be gone. While many are enjoying the 'cleaning'; it's a one time burst.
  7. Crimson Mayhem Loyal Player

It's an exponential xp curve. The jump from your old materials was tiny compared to the amount of xp needed for 193+. The golden bytes don't put you at a fixed level, they award a fixed amount of xp based on your CR.
  8. Plowed In Loyal Player

Average level 110 = how much xp? It’s possible everything is working normally as the obsolete stuff is really minuscule as far as xp goes...
    • Like x 2