Prime Battleground Walk-In Portal...where art thou???

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by KHALONofOGUN, Nov 12, 2015.

1. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

So I had a great time with a leaguemate early this morning running Paradox two man for Epic Odyssey loot to salvage for complex and also to get Recovery kits. Today I decided I wanted to one man Nexus (better skilled players have already accomplished this ages ago with lesser gear...this would still be a big deal for me)...only one tiny little problem. I can't find the walk-in portal for Prime!!???!!

I believe it was located in the Magic wing right next to the Gates walk-in portal...only it's not there. Did it get removed??? Is it someplace else (I looked in all three wings, no joy)??? I would just queue up but that could take forever to pop. Does anyone know anything???
  2. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

You're referring to Prime or Nexus? Both portals are in the meta wing. I'm not sure where it is for heroes.
    • Like x 1
  3. DustyAnkh Loyal Player

Meta Meta Meta
    • Like x 1
  4. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

Where in the Meta wing? Let me go look in there right now.
  5. Red Jenni Loyal Player

In the Hall of Doom, its right by the Nexus walk in. You literally can't miss it...lol
  6. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

Umm...Thanks...I have NO CLUE how the hell I missed that before. I could have sworn it was in the Magic Wing next to Gates walk-in. Thank you....case closed.
    • Like x 1