Pride Boss Complaint

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by TheLorax, Jan 26, 2023.

1. Random Mind Dedicated Player

One minor nitpick.... What is the deal with the curfew catchers outside the Pride bounty? The ring of enemies really mess up my rest period between boss battles. Not only that but during the fight you are focusing on the mess of adds and tornadoes and Pride and then some rando add attacks you from behind, which just ain't cool.
    • Like x 1
  2. Arwen Skywalker Loyal Player

I think the tornadoes are there to hide the real crime.

[IMG]
  3. FlawlessTime Dedicated Player

I got the feats and think the gods it's over but if any friends or league mates need it I will help them I did today but so glad it's over lol.
    • Like x 1
  4. Emoney Dedicated Player

I dunno, maybe if everyone wasnt super speed lol, me and the other three flight people per phase did just fine. Got all 55 done in about an hr and a half. I only got pulled in like 1 every 5 or 6 fights when all the tornadoes merge in the middle. Nice having a boss that doesnt ground us.
    • Like x 2
  5. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Note I didn't say Allies. Most of them come down for much shorter of a time, and are stationary(save ones like zoom or flash)...as opposed to henchmen and pets which will sidle up behind you, dance around you, gather in a group....whatever. Allies are predictable enough that you should be able to drop them when it won't matter much.

But good tip on the HOL meat shield (metal shield in this case).... noted.
    • Like x 1
  6. Tiffany6223 Loyal Player

Oh wow! My PS4 does that too now! Or was that before ..... hmmmm.....
    • Like x 3
  7. Tiffany6223 Loyal Player

Grats!
    • Like x 1
  8. WilderMidnight Steadfast Player

Getting stuck between and behind pets is one of my biggest pet peeves currently in game. It's one of the few things that will actually make me start swearing at my screen...however this is actually a good little trick in any instance where you get uncontrollably pulled and pushed. Like on Mordrus platform in the Legion raid stand in front of an ally prevents you from getting knocked off the edge.

A minor trade off but it does help once in a while.

I'm kind of meh on this boss. Like Lorax said...it was fun the first few times. Took about an hour or so to get it all done...going to do it once a week til the next dlc comes out.
    • Like x 3
  9. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Yeah, I've been doing spam bosses in bits. Like either 1 a day as I do dailies, or I'll do 4 or 5 each week on reset....depending on howit looks when I get in phase. Finished injustice a few weeks ago, and...for me...doing it over 5 or 7 weeks is better than 1 sitting. I can't do that anymore...I fall asleep.
    • Like x 1
  10. Ash Inferno Well-Known Player

I don't mind the tornaoes but it would be nice if group breakouts and breakout trinket actually worked. No CC immunity whatsoever.
    • Like x 1
  11. Quantum Edge Steadfast Player

I haven't done it yet, and now I'm not sure I want to.
  12. jpharrah1010 Steadfast Player

If I’m on with you at the same time hit me up I’ll go with you I haven’t done it either haha
    • Like x 1
  13. jpharrah1010 Steadfast Player

I don’t get why ads, players, or pets/henchmen etc cause us not to move to begin with.

Eso you can pass through any of them I think even the ads and bosses if I’m not mistaken. It makes this stuff a non issue not sure why dc can implants a similar thing. The other day I was stuck at the entrance of house of legends when I teleported there cause I was surrounded by people with pets out. I had to change phases to get out.
  14. Limey Committed Player

I hate to break it to you, but that's exclusive to Xbox. It's a feature Microsoft has been including since 360.
  15. Limey Committed Player

It's just complaining by people that are never happy.

"Recycled content, boo, I want new content"
    /new content
    "Nooo, that's not the new content I wanted! :("
    • Like x 1
  16. Gundraasi Well-Known Player

I concur with the OP. It is terrible for me. The Devs forgot to include the following text before starting the Pride Boss:Seizure Warning. If you experience dizziness, altered vision, eye or muscle twitches, loss of awareness, disorientation, any involuntary movement, or convulsions while playing, please immediately discontinue playing the Game and consult your doctor.

:mad:
    • Like x 2
  17. Gundraasi Well-Known Player

18. MchaelAceHunter Well-Known Player

Just to give u more NPC feats
  19. Plowed In Loyal Player

So you exploited the advantage flight gives you in combat…hmmm, sounds slightly familiar…;)
    • Like x 2
  20. Emoney Dedicated Player

Yup, sure did, first boss in like 6 years. It sure was nice to be able to fly and not be grounded. Did it increase my damage or allow me to skip animations, nope. You all can still push in that R3 and zoom around though, so that cancels out right?

I forgot to mention too, remember it's a choice lol, you all could simply pay that ten dollars everytime ya wanna do that bounty right?!? lmao.
    • Like x 2