Pride Boss Complaint

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by TheLorax, Jan 26, 2023.

1. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

The fire tornadoes were fun for a total of 3 seconds but they are just awful.
    • Like x 12
  2. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Constant CC + lag is getting everyone killed.
    • Like x 3
  3. Korlick Loyal Player

Trying to break out, roll out of the tornado without being blocked by the other players, pets, allies and henchmen...and then get pulled back in immediatly or land on another tornado...

...and youre saying you are not having fun? Bruh...for real? Come on...
    • Like x 7
  4. Raven Nocturnal Loyal Player

The fire tornadoes are so life-like, you can even see the smoke comin out your console!
    • Like x 9
  5. MchaelAceHunter Well-Known Player

I'm sorry but I love the boss. Moaning over the firenados lmfao. I think it's a simple boss overall. I've done it 35 times so far. And yeah I've seen some ppl complaining but I think ur just nitpicking at something pointless over the firenados.
    • Like x 2
  6. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Let me guess, you have empowered channeling?
    • Like x 1
  7. OneWhoLaughed Committed Player

was this really worse than the axe mechanic on barbatos during launch week though?
    • Like x 5
  8. Chaos Evolution Devoted Player

there are 7 dark gods
  9. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

It's amazing that people have not learned that in situations where you have to move out quick...give the henchmen and maybe pets even, a break. Not sure how many times I've seen people biff the lava feat in NU because they couldn't move out of the lava...swarmed by 'helpful' adds.
    • Like x 5
  10. Korlick Loyal Player

That was a whole other level of bad. This is bad, Barbatos was terrible.
    • Like x 1
  11. Korlick Loyal Player

I know, right? But you know how the playerbase goes Pew Pew fast. Pew Pew furious.
    • Like x 2
  12. Proxystar #Perception

Yea, but with the amount of crying and nerf requesting over some things you'd think it was.

Pew pew 2fast pew pew 2furious
    • Like x 2
  13. Hraesvelg Always Right

I've done about 20 and I haven't seen much of a problem. Have I gotten caught and couldn't get out a few times and died? Yeah. Was I not picked up a few times? Yeah. I just waited until it was dead and respawned. Life goes on, especially in the swarmed phases. When things die out there will be fewer people and pets blocking. It all works out.
    • Like x 2
  14. Random Mind Dedicated Player

I think sometimes DCUO forgets that it is a PS3 game, I mean the amount of screen snot that is going on during this fight it ridiculous. Why isn't someone thinking of those poor little hamsters powering the servers? I can't imagine how many are falling today. I salute you!

[IMG]
  15. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Hey as long as we are one big happy DUCO.....
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  16. Hraesvelg Always Right

DCUO hasn't supported PS3 since 2018.

https://www.dcuniverseonline.com/news/dcuo-changes-coming-to-playstation-3-2017
    • Like x 2
  17. Random Mind Dedicated Player

Thank you for the update, I was not aware of that. /s I will clarify my comment if you like. DCUO is using an outdated graphics engine (Unreal Engine 3) that was designed for PS3 consoles and with boss battles like Pride I feel that they forget that their graphics engine is over 15 years old and that it has limits. Better?
    • Like x 2
  18. WilderMidnight Steadfast Player

Actually standing behind the House of Legends bot is the best way to avoid getting sucked into a firenado.
    • Like x 3
  19. LeagueOfV Dedicated Player

Most of the times I have died in Rock elite 1st boss is being blocked out of the circle by henchmen, pets, HoLbots.
    • Like x 1
  20. DeitySupreme Steadfast Player

Dammit I was gonna say that!!
    • Like x 1