Livestream Preview: Wonder Woman Day & Wondrous Time Capsule

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Oct 20, 2021.

1. Yass Queen Hyppolyta Dedicated Player

Fun stream and capsule looks good. Could we please see the gear set on a male character?
    • Like x 1
  2. Apollonia Dedicated Player

Maybe it's a distinction without a difference. The WW and Sm mentor stories seemed short and under developed compared to the Batman content. The Batman raids were especially better written than FOS. FOS was prettier though, so there's that.

There is no Creative Director anymore. The position was not filled or replaced internally and they're not hiring for it externally either. Producers and Sr. Producers are logistics focused roles (they're what the industry calls their project managers). They are not creative or art directors. There's really no creative direction for the game at this point in its life cycle.
  3. Wilv79 New Player

Ok, I'm here for ALL of it! Thank you!! Years of fan begging has paid off.
    • Like x 2
  4. Wonder Wiccan Dedicated Player

My wallet is crying and I haven't even been paid yet.
    • Like x 2
  5. Engendro Nefasto Well-Known Player

Correct me if I am wrong, all shields can now be weared on the back?
  6. Wilv79 New Player

Not what I saw. I saw that 2 WW shields have been turned into back styles.
    • Like x 1
  7. Eve YouTuber

Just the Wonder Woman shields
    • Like x 1
  8. hugojheredia Active Player

Ok, tomorrow come the new capsule... so... how get the fragments now? or need wait to next month? :)
  9. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

The Fragments now come from the Daily Rewards. ;)
  10. hugojheredia Active Player

exactly. and there are no more fragments until the November daily rewards come in.
  11. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

It depends how much you have logged in. From the other perspective, you have already gotten all of your fragments for October even though the month is only 2/3 complete, where prior to daily rewards you would still need to keep logging in for 11 more days.
    • Like x 1
  12. Knightmare Superman New Player

Can i buy superman suits from the marketplace on ps4?
  13. Knightmare Superman New Player

14. Eve YouTuber

There are no Superman suits on the market place and the Emblem is no longer available. However there are variants emblems you can find on the broker or in the Sixth Dimension Kryptonian Time Capsule (Which is also available on the broker).

There are also Superman suits with built-in Emblem in game such as the Fallen God Gear suit from Amazon Fury III.